CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: "magic in the air? it must've been the way you kiss me"

Începe de la început

He started walking to the direction of his bed, taking his things with him. The tears he tried to stop from falling started flowing down his pretty face. Things start getting good but then they started being a blur again and messed up. Why is he stuck in that situation? Shouldn't it be continuous happiness, then gloom, then happiness again? Why do things don't start sorting out properly? It's getting complicated as days pass by.

Butler John pitied Jeongguk too much. He doesn't really need to care about him because he's just a mere butler who manages the personnel of the Jeons and follows instructions from his superior. It isn't his place to stop Jeongguk from whatever he is planning to do, unless it was Mr. Jeon's commands but he had grown affection for the child that's why he's being protective.

The deafening noise that the silence screamed filled the room.

Jeongguk couldn't do anything. He's just a powerless son of a powerful businessman. His success was in behalf of his father's efforts to build a good reputation. Although he desired to grasp a name for himself, he couldn't avoid following his father's rules. He's just Jeon Jeongguk, the son of Jeon Henri who is one of the most wealthy businessman around the world.

"I've been lost," Butler John decided to break the silence by saying that sentence after letting out a deep sigh. "I will help you, Young Master. But we'll execute the plan if everyone is already asleep," he continued. Jeongguk felt alive once again, sparks growing in his eyes. He's coming back to Taehyung, but this time, he would never let him go.

Jeongguk almost broke into tears when he smiled at him. He couldn't explain how grateful he was that he's ready to bow down to Butler John if he has to. "Thank you, Mr. John."

"Taehyung was right

"Taehyung was right. Breaking the rules could be fun too," Jeongguk whispered as they sneakily walked through the hallway, careful not to make any sound to wake someone up. Butler John forgot his status for a second that he glared at Jeongguk, warning him to not create noise when they're in a matter of "life and death" situation.

"I'm sorry, I got all excited. Let's procee—" Butler John covered his mouth when he heard a group of people talking from the kitchen. Jeongguk had to hide behind their huge sattee by the living room. Butler John said he would take care of them.

It's almost midnight. The maids and guards are set to sleep and wake up early that's why Butler John asked why they are still up, wandering around the Jeons' mansion. The reason they had was "they were hungry" but since it was wrong for them to be downstairs, they were immediately told to go back to their room.

Jeongguk and Butler John successfully traveled the second floor and living room, passing through the front door. They couldn't use the cars but luckily, they were able to contact Taehyung by means of the telephone that's why he would come to get him.

"Are you really sure that you would go? You two will have a hard time now that both of your families will be after you the moment they find out," Butler John asked him one last time. He received the same nod and smile from his young master.