CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: "just keep on keeping your eyes on me"

Start from the beginning

Jeongguk now faced Taehyung with his chest high, a visible smirk was also seen on his face. He grabbed Taehyung by his waist and pulled him closer. He suddenly felt Taehyung's member twitching that's why more of naughty thoughts came inside his head. He wasn't expecting something will poke his front.

He leaned closer to Taehyung's ear to whisper something. "Try me, darling." Those three words were making Taehyung's insides burn. His mind was full of dirty ideas already. His heart was beating fast for the boy he fancies so much. Is it really the time to do this?

"I forgot one more gift I am about to give to you now," Taehyung whispered back, he didn't let go of Jeongguk's hold. "Jeongguk, let me tell you, I'm sweeter than those cookies you made," he added.

Both sides weren't able to restrict each other. They are about to explore more of themselves. Things are getting heavy and passionate. Their words let alone can struck the match they are, forming into a fire. "Let me taste you," Jeongguk finally said back. With that, they switched positions. Jeongguk is now leaning his back against the breakfast table.

Taehyung carried Jeongguk and made him seat at the table. The older let himself in between Jeongguk's legs and started kissing him. It was heated. It was flawless. It was something. It was fearless. The whole idea felt like a dream but it is really happening because it was Jeongguk's reality.

They continued with their intense kiss until Jeongguk realized what was happening and pushed Taehyung's chest lightly. He stared at the older's eyes with so much love but then he hesitated. "I think doing this here is not a good idea, Tae . . ." Jeongguk said with his flushed cheeks. He wiped the saliva stain near Taehyung's lips and then stared again at the older's ball of galaxies.

"Shall we move to another place?" Taehyung asked with a smirk. Jeongguk slowly nodded to that. He almost screamed when Taehyung swept off his feet and led him to the library instead. "Shush, my love. You will wake them up," Taehyung whispered to which Jeongguk glared back because he didn't see that coming.

"Why not in my room?" Jeongguk asked when they were finally in the corner of the library, in between the shelves where Jeongguk used to seat, where he used to learn words from different dictionaries. He knew they will gonna be replaced with brand new (dirty) memories from now on.

"Because I want you to remember me once you've got a grip of a book," Taehyung replied. Jeongguk saw how Taehyung's eyes went from carefree to dark passionate.

"I remember you in everything I do, Tae." Jeongguk said back.

"Unfortunately, I knew you would choose books before me so I want you to imprint the image of me in your mind whenever you read in this very library." Jeongguk saw how Taehyung's jaw clenched aggresively.

"That's not true," The younger talked back to which Taehyung smiled later on.

"Then that's better," Taehyung said and went closer to Jeongguk once again. He started kissing his small lips and Jeongguk responded to them but then they stopped again midway.

"Is that how am I suppose to kiss back?"

"Jeongguk," Taehyung warned with his deep voice. Jeongguk then glued his palms together and smiled, teasing at him. The younger then wore his hands at Taehyung's nape and then they shared their impassioned kiss once again.

Taehyung pulled himself back and kissed Jeongguk by his cheeks. "I love you. You are so beautiful, I can even stop myself from appreciating you," The older complimented.

"Please, don't stop for me. I love you."

They tasted each other's lips once again which later on turned into exploring their tounges. Taehyung slowly went down the younger's neck, marking Jeongguk his with every kiss on his skin. When he bit it a little, Jeongguk felt like he was electrocuted. "Don't bite me! They'll turn into hickeys," Jeongguk whispered-yelled.