🌈|𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔|🌈

Start from the beginning

The Handler and I agreed that she would send a beep to my watch when Five had arrived to the meeting and when he had left the room.

I continued wondering around the long long hallways of The Commission, until I eventually heard another beep on my watch.

I figured that meant Five had left the so called 'meeting' and was going to the bathroom or something.

So, I pulled my gun out of it's holster and held it at the ready as I sneaked along the corridors.

I froze when I heard ominous footsteps approaching, so I hid behind a wall until they were getting slightly closer.

I pulled out my little hand mirror, and managed to check behind me to see if it was him; which it was.

I put my mirror away, then got myself ready to shoot his ass.

As I heard him getting closer, I jumped out from my hiding spot, and pointed my gun straight at him.

But something threw me off guard...

I was starting to see colours.

Five's pov:

I was walking along the corridors so I could find my way to the bathroom.

I knew this meeting with The Handler was total bullshit, so I excused myself so I could 'think things over'.

Aka; escape.

That wasn't until something came up.

I was walking normally, until a young girl appeared from behind the nearby wall, holding a gun and pointing it straight at my forehead.

Usually I would react immediately, but something distracted me completely.

Colours?

No no, this can't be happening.

There was no way I was seeing colours because of this foolish girl trying to kill me.

She had the exact same reaction as I did; we both froze in shock, not even daring to draw a single breath or move a single muscle.

I can only assume that she was seeing the same colours I was.

y/n's pov:

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Colours? Now? Are you out of your mind?

There must be a mistake or something, there's no way in hell that Five Hargreeves is my soulmate.

Why did I just get chills-?

I had no idea on how to react, which wasn't like me at all, since I'm pretty good at thinking on my feet.

I noticed that he was standing just as still as I was.

You don't think he's seeing colours as well
do you?

Oh god, trust me to get myself into these situations.

"I think you can put the gun down.." He finally said.

My eyes darted from my gun, then back to him and that was when it dawned on me.

I still have to kill him.

Tell me this, how on earth am I now supposed to kill my soulmate. And we only get one soulmate, may I add.

I gulped, thought about it for a second, then held my gun down by my side with reluctance.