chap 15 She is mine!

Start from the beginning

"No need to tell kabir , I know his charm. And we are witnessing it every month in some page 3 magazine". Neha ma'am winked me.

I saw from my peripheral vision Adhya is trying to adjust with us.

"So Adhya we both been to many mission together. Now when we decide to become a real couple, he is going on mission. With out me".. Neha ma'am replied sadly while looking at kabir sir.

"Oh my god, what did I miss"? I asked both of them.

"Yes Advitya we are getting married"! Kabir sir replied happily.

"Wow", I instantly got up and hugged both of them.

"Cong..Congratulations"! I heard weak but pleasant voice. It was Adhya.

Kabir sir came to her side and lightly hugged her. She keeps her head low in response.

"Thank you Adhya!" Kabir sir Neha ma'am said in unison.

"Thank goodness I thought we won't be able to hear your voice today".
Kabir sir replied jokingly.

"So what you do Adhya. I mean how you are on this mission , with us? Actually shy timid girl like you is a part of team?" How Neha ma'am asked while looking Adhya and me.

"Actually", before she replies I cut her and said
"She is an informer ma'am. Work with us. She is singer in a bar. But Sarin sir have full faith in her. He said she is perfect for the mission."

"Dayal sir can't be questioned. He is genius. If he think innocent like her is perfect for the mission then we should trust him without a doubt." Kabir sir replied

Innocent my foot! I thought.

"You have to be very careful Advitya. She should not be harmed at any cost". Kabir sir replied.

"He is part of us sir, besides she must be knowing how to safeguard herself. But yes we have to be careful". I Don't want to stretch the discussion so i said that we will be careful.

Very well. Then both kabir and neha told them about their missions. How did they behave with clients. How they show people how much they were in love.
After the discussion waiter came to our seat. Neha and kabir sir took veg burgers. "I will have the same." I said. "What you want to have"? I asked Adhya. She didn't look at me and directly asked waiter for cappuccino with veg sandwitch.
I clenched my jaw . How dare she? I saw Kabir sir smirking .. I felt so embarassed.

We had our food while having a good light discussion. Once we finished Adhya excused herself for washroom.

Adhya POV

Oh god i feel so relieved. The moment I left the table I took a deep breath. I think I did well with that devil. What he thinks about himself just because he is senior that does not mean he find his way to insult me. And what he thinks I don't know about the ordering food in 5 star hotels. Well I know better than him. I spent 5 years in london. I know how to behave in big 5 star hotels. The hell I went to Michelin star hotels. And he think he is the only Richie rich. I washed my hands and fix some hair strands.
The moment I stepped outside, I heard crying of a lady. I went towards the stair space of the mall, just near the washroom, which is meant for only mall staff. As I pushed the door, I saw a man is manhandling a lady, almost of my age.

"Hey , what the hell are you doing!leave her". I screamed

"Who are you, leave from here & Mind your business or else I will kill you this instant". He replied angrily.

He grabbed her hairs more tightly.

"I said leave her hairs! Hello Is there anyone? Please help". I screamed!.