"Yeah, he said he wanted to spend his last two days with me before you guys go to Italy," I said sighing.

I was going to miss him over the next two weeks as much as I hate to admit it.

"Don't worry," Alessa said, "We'll keep an eye on him."

"Ohh you guys should meet up with us in L.A. when we come back," Alex said, "You could surprise him."

A week in L.A. sounded nice.

"What's in L. A," I asked looking at the both of them. "Family business and Santana's boyfriend," she said hopping out of bed.

"I'm starved, let's go eat," she said throwing me a pair of Alessandro's basketball shorts.

I laughed as the girls pulled me out of the bed and dragged me downstairs.

"Look who we found," Alessa said as we walked into the kitchen. Alessandro looked up at me and patted the empty seat next to him.

"Good morning Ash," the girls greeted me.
"Good morning babes," I said as Alessandro grabbed a plate for me and started fixing it.

"Ashanti," Violeta whispered catching my attention and waved at me."Violeta, "I whispered back smiling.

"You're the girl that went bat-shit on her ex's car right," Anthonie said pointing his fork at me.

"I sure am," I said as a smile began to form on his face." I like this one," he said to Alessandro.

"This is the only one I've ever brought around," Alessandro grumbled back.

"Don't mind Anthonie," Abigail said flicking him off discreetly before covering Violeta's ears. "His regular hoe hasn't been around to suck his dick later," she said as Anthonie spit his orange juice out.

"That's not true, I get my dick sucked plenty," he said as the table erupted into laughter.

"My daughter is at the table," Antonio said throwing at glare his brother, trying his hardest. it to smile. "Your wife started it," Anthonie retorted back shrugging.

"Never a dull moment," Alessandro winked at me.

"Are you just going to keep me held captive in your room all day," I asked playing with his hair?

"Yes," he mumbled back." I just want to relax with you all day, not just fuck you senseless," he said.

Good to know this wasn't just sex anymore. I found myself getting attached to the quiet man.

"Can we at least go pick me up some clothes," I asked him ." We're going out later with the guys, we can leave before them so you can get an overnight bag," he said.

"Do you have snacks," I asked getting the munchies? "The second drawer on the left he said pointing to his nightstand.

I crawled over him leaving my ass in full display as I opened the drawer. "Ohh fuck yes," I groaned as I grabbed Reese's cup pack and a berry Mike and Ike's pack. "I fucking love this combination.

He looked down at the snacks that I selected and looked back up at me."It's the perfect sweet and salty combination," he mumbled as I brought a Mike and Ike to my mouth.

Holy mac and chess balls ... I think I'm in love.

"Stop talking right now," I groaned ."I'm conjuring up some feelings I'm not supposed to feel at this moment," I said as he smiled at me.