Teru

4-6-XXXX

After school, Amane and Nene followed Teru to visit Kou. She already made the porridge for him this morning so by the time they serve to him all they need is just to warm it up.

As you could probably imagine, Nene melting as Teru started a conversation with her while Amane was tagging along from behind. They were talking about school stuff but Yashiro couldn't focus as she kept staring at Teru's lovely face.

If she could, she wanted to confess straight away but then again, she'd chicken out again. Besides, Amane told her to wait for the right time and don't rush. As he said that, she wondered if he ever confessed to anyone before.

That girl must've been very lucky.

Wait.

What am I thinking?!

Stop it!

She mentally slapped herself.

Sorry Amane, but the one I'm trying to pursue right now is Minamoto-senpai~~~~

When they arrived at his house, the girl stood in awe. The place was huge! She did remember Amane telling her about his family's background, but she didn't believe that his family's famous in the exorcism world. She thought he was bluffing and thought they just were normal rich engineers or architects like their parents were.

Aahh! My boyfriend's house is so big!

They got inside and that's when Nene stopped. She was here to see Kou! What if he's still mad at her? What if he wanted revenge?
She held her breath.

What if he tells his brother to avoid me?!!

( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)

"Will you Minamoto Teru take Yashiro Nene as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He replied with a confident grin on his face as he flashed it to Yashiro. His blue eyes sparkled whenever he saw her making her blush.

"Will you, Yashiro Nene take Minamoto Teru as a lawfully wedded husband?"

"I-I-"

"I OBJECT!!!"

A loud clear voice interrupted her vow!

Everyone turned around to see who owned it.

I-It's Minamoto Kou! His brother! Nene's brother-in-law-to-be!

GASP!

"It is I! Minamoto Kou! And I-" He paused for dramatic effect, "want this wedding off!" He boomed.

DOUBLE GASP!

"What is the meaning of this?" Teru snarled. Nene covered her mouth as Aoi, her bridesmaid, hugged her.

"Teru-nii! I don't want you to marry this... This bad woman!"

TRIPLE GASP!!!

Nene went on her knees as she covered her face in shock and horror.

"She's gonna headbutt you down the stairs like what she did to me! Imagine what she might do if you guys argued!"

Teru paused and brought his hand to his chin as he was thinking.

"Teru, my dear! S-surely you won't believe him over your wife right, honey dearest?" Nene asked. Her voice was filled with disbelief and hope at the same time.