Confrontation

The day flew by quickly as Nene spent it focused on her learning with the occasional thoughts of the rumor. She was always focused in class as she believed that guys would want a smart girl. She was also skeptical about the idea but was curious to find out the truth.

Aaaahh Teru!

Yashiro stared in disgust as his name was covered in hearts all over it. Judging by her rushed handwriting, Yashiro assumed that Nene was excited to do the ritual.

If you want to summon her,

Aoi's voice echoed in her mind. She was already in the Old Girl's Bathroom.

Knock on the last door three times,

Knock! Knock! Knock!

And say,

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there?"

3

2

1

...

No response.

She sighed. Obviously, it was too good to be true. What was she going to give anyway? As if on cue, the door creaked open.

Nene jumped. Eh?!

She pulled herself together and pushed the door opened.

"Y-Yugi?!"

His hands were taped together and so was his mouth. His feet were dangling in the air as he sat on the toilet with the seat up. He had bruises and cuts all over his body and his face was tear-stained.

Yashiro frowned. This isn't the Amane she knew. He was a strong man that could face anything without holding back.

She rushed to his aid and helped him get up. She tried to remove the tape without hurting him too much. He was flinching a lot making her lose her patience. Which is bad since her mood was ruined.

So instead, she chooses to rip it off harshly making the poor boy yelp

"What happened to you?" Amane's cheeks were still red from the tape or from crying as he wiped it. She didn't ask since she didn't want to lower his probably shattered pride.

"I-it's nothing." Nene frowned at him as she took him by the wrist where there was no injury and led him outside the bathroom.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop pulling me! Where are you taking me?" He winced at her grip.

"To the Nurse's office."

"What? I don't need to go there! I'm fine! I swear!" He argued.

"Shut up and let me help you." She shot back. Amane kept quiet but stopped fighting. She managed to smile at her mini victory.

But that didn't stop her from getting angry at the people who did this to him. Why did they do this to him? He's a nice guy! Sure we're not in the same class but still! No one deserves this!

The angry radish and her victim finally got to the Nurse's office despite his protests. When they arrived, the nurse wasn't there so she took out the first aid kit from the cupboard of supplies. She then turned to the guy and pointed at the stool.

"Sit down."

"I'm okay, I swe-"

She gave him a glare that sent shivers down his spine that made him shut up once again and sit down. She pulled his arm towards her and started to care for his wounds.