Fuji-kun

Remember when I said that people here are interesting?

They are definitely interesting.

This was what Amane wrote in his log on the first day of school.

Back in middle school, he remembered everyone was trying their best to get to know the twins. Of course, they already had friends from elementary school so it wasn't that hard for them to get popular.

But here, the kids in his class would stare at him with a wary look and avoid him.

I think they're avoiding me because I'm so handsome. ┐( ˘_˘)┌

But at this rate, how am I going to make friends?  ತ_ತ

God, I'm so annoying. ಠ◡ಠ

He did try to talk to them but if he started a conversation by asking them a question, they would answer it but then they would continue what they were doing, putting an end to it.

This is so annoying.

Now when I think about, how did I get my first best friend?

*cue some heavenly harp sounds*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)

Kagamine Len.

I remember meeting that blond guy back in primary school.

Both he and his twin share the same class as Tsukasa back then. Since Tsukasa and Rin were naturally chaotic good, they would go running off together scheming pranks on people leaving us two older brothers behind.

"Have you seen Rin/Tsukasa?" Was the first thing they'd ask one another whenever we cross paths at the front gate.

"Nope."

"They're probably causing trouble again, let's walk away first," Len suggested with an evil grin on his chubby face. It was too often the case and Len wasn't willing to fall for it again.

"I mean, seriously, what is wrong with those two?! Yugi, do you know how hard it is not to go crazy with those dingbats in class?! They pull pranks on me ALL THE TIME. Once, they hid a caterpillar in my desk and it made my hand itchy for nearly a week! A WEEK I TELL YOU! I told Rin about and guess what she said?!"

"...?"

"She said; IT SUCKS TO BE YOU! IT SUCKS- OH MY GOD! THIS CHILD NEEDS A BEATING OF A LIFETIME! IT'S A GOOD THING SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ME OR ELSE THAT WOULD'VE BEEN THE CASE!"

"That caterpillar prank must've been Tsukasa's idea,"  Amane muttered as he looked down with his hand on his chin. He did see his brother spend the evening digging in the garden a few days ago.

"You should get revenge," Amane suggested as he snapped his fingers.

Len nodded as he scratched his cheek. "Yeah, but the thing is, how?"

"I dunno, it's your twin. You must know something about her weakness, right?"

"Hmm..." The conversation paused as Len was in deep thought.

"Once she cares about something, she'll completely be protective."

"How is that her weakness though?"