Android Girl

The third miracle is two miracles that had occurred at the same time.
One is a sudden communication from the future.
Another one is a program modification.

Her message corrected her own mind.
It is a correction that becomes a chance that she obtains The Heart.

( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)

"See you later... Amane." She said softly.

Yashiro locked the front door and began making her way to the old folks home to start another day of her full-time job.

"Hello Yako, how are you?" She greeted her coworker. The woman looked at her sheepishly and greeted her back. Her coworker had been caught slacking for the third time this week even though her shift just began with Yashiro.

Ever since that faithful day, Yashiro no longer lives in his dorm anymore. She was just a project, an incomplete one too. If she was the other, Live-Corp would have made her their official property and made billions copies of her to sell to the whole world.

Aaah Live-Corp.

She wondered what Amane's reaction would be if Amane found out that the higher-ups were planning to shut her down and throw her away for a better use since no one would continue his project for him.

Amane died leaving her with documents, wills and trouble all on her own. If it was not for Tsuchigomori, she would have been long gone. Tsuchigomori used the papers that Yashiro found in Amane's suitcase and helped make her a legal citizen of the country so she could get a job and a new home.

There aren't any laws saying you can't register a robot for an IC, right? Isn't the qualifications is that you have to be born in the country? Technically, she was born in same country so why would that stop them?

When Amane died, he left a will behind claiming that Yashiro Nene will have all Yugi Amane's possessions including his family's inheritance. It turns out that the witnesses for Amane's will was the same two men that helped him before; his lecturer and his colleague.

Tsuchigomori wished that Amane got to see his old lecturer's reaction when he introduced Yashiro to him. He was... Beyond excited. He kept going around and around Yashiro and her charging seat claiming what a genius Amane was and how proud he is as his teacher. Personally, Tsuchigomori thought his friend was overreacting. Don't get him wrong, anyone would do the same if they saw something extraordinary but at least act like your age already! Despite this, Yashiro was pretty chill with him and welcomed him to help her.

Anyway, she could get a small job since she had passed the school exams Amane once prepared her do. That time, she didn't understand why she had to do something that didn't have any relation to her original purpose. She remembered all those textbooks Amane bought for her and those times where she had to read to through it just to answer a question. Thankfully, those times weren't wasted as she passed with flying colors.

Was Amane really planning to make her a human as in, a human human? With a real identity and all that? Amane always joked about wanting a kid, but Yashiro didn't think it would be her.

She always thought Amane had a person in mind from time to time as Amane kept staring at an old keychain that Amane hooked to his dorm keys. She thought Amane was planning to propose to that person, get married and have children. Then she would help take care of the kids while the two went to work and they would all live happily ever after.

That was what she thought before he had a heart attack fifteen years ago.

It was strange for her since he was a fit man despite him being busy and all.