Yashiro Nene and Yugi Amane

This chapter is to help you guys understand more about our beloved radish and her ghost in this AU.

Did I mention that this book is also based on some movies as well?

Age:
Yashiro
- by visual she is 16
-by actual age she's 10

Amane
-  35 but because of his looks many still people mistake him as a college student or as Yashiro's boyfriend/ friend/ cousin.

Occupation:
Yashiro
- a housekeeper robot

Amane
- a scientist in the Science and Innovation Department. He has been working at Live-Corp for 7 years now (can you guess what movie this place was based on?😏)

- before Yashiro, he made other inventions that help reduce road accidents. This is why he well-known in the Science and Innovations world at quite a young age to achieve so.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Yashiro
☑️ Can get wet
☑️ Likes to learn about her surroundings
☑️ Smart
☑️ Reliable
☑️ Little maintenance after tons of fixer uppers
☑️ Does not harm but can fatally maim if told
☑️ Can go on without charging for 30 hours
☑️ Adorable
☑️ Can do anything that is required for a house

❎ Can overheat in extreme summer weather
❎ Can freeze in extreme winter weather
❎ Insensitive
❎ Talks without any real emotion in her tone
❎ Too curious for her own good
❎ She can multitask but has to charge earlier

Amane
☑️ Donuts
☑️ A genius
☑️ Hard working (ok, maybe a little too much)
☑️ Handsome😆
☑️Caring
☑️ Not a pervert!
☑️ Used to keep journals as a child but switched to his loyal camera to record his daily life that circles around his work.

❎ Donuts
❎ Doesn't really mingle with the crowd
❎ Being too handsome
❎ Gets lazy when it comes to unimportant things

Amane usually refers to the original Yashiro as Nene when it comes to robot!Yashiro so that the two won't be confused.

( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)

Yashiro
Yashiro has a compartment in her head that behind her cream hair that serves as a brain. The compartment is chip port that  holds at least  five chips. That look more or less like this;

🔸The Search Engine- The chip that helps her give vast knowledge that she doesn't have originally to add in her Experience Chip or her Functional Chip

🔸The Search Engine
- The chip that helps her give vast knowledge that she doesn't have originally to add in her Experience Chip or her Functional Chip.

-Basically works together with the Experience Chip.

- Nothing can be removed or added in the chip. It is just her own Uncle Google really.

🔸The Functional Chip
- The chip that helps her move and do basic things a human could do. For example, walking, talking, you name it she could do it (except for eating and drinking and things that required getting in or out her body, you got me there).

- The chip that holds her abilities to do work because of this she rarely makes mistakes in the things she does. If she was to learn a new skill she could easily grasp it just like that and get it done perfectly.

- Data can be added to improve her skills goes here.

- Data can be added but not removed

🔸 The Experience Chip
- A chip that holds all her data she gains from her surroundings or from her search engine. This chip holds memories of the things she did for the first time.

- Data can be added but not removed.

🔸 The Memory Chip
- Holds the biggest amount of data.

- Mostly recordings of events Amane made her record.

- Like the human mind, we tend remember doing things that are unimportant yet stays in the back of our mind. Somewhere. In her case, her thoughts are like in those novel games where you given choices that will effect your future filled with what-ifs.

- The only chip she can sort out without needing Amane to fix it for her.

- Data can be added and removed. She can sort them into files and replay them to refresh her memory whenever she wants to.

🔸The Spare Chip
- The second memory chip, really.

- it's also her last line of defense. If the chip gets too full then she will also malfunction.

( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)><( ̄︶ ̄)

      All the chips have their own color coding and holds a huge space for her memories. You can remove one of them but then she will act with whatever chip that is still in her.

For example if you remove her Experience Chip and told her to make a snack, she will make a recipe according to her memory not according to your wish. There also might be a few minor accidents along the way as she does so, so please don't do that.

In the next chapters he had already finished most of his tests which some will be revealed in detail as we go along. Here are some of the tests that he had done with her:

- cooking ✅
- cleaning ✅
- gardening ✅
- laundry ✅
- dishwashing✅
- car washing ✅
- shoveling snow ✅
- riding a bike ✅
- talking ✅
- walking ✅
- running ✅
- healthcare ✅
- reading ✅

It might look like they've done it in a short amount of time but it's not really. As he was busy with the The Heart project, he also had to wait for the right time for the tests and fix a few bugs in her system. Those are just a few of the many experiments he had to do. Not to mention all the trial and error they faced.

Get ready for the next part, guys! (◠‿・)—☆