The Adventure at the Park

"Amane." She spoke on that one evening.

"It seems like a nice day today, why don't we go outside? You have not been keeping up with your weekly exercises."

"Maybe next time." He deadpanned.

"Why not?"

"Yashiro, I have work to do! Besides I could just do exercising in here!"

"You need fresh air, Amane. There are so many advantages of getting fresh air." She points her finger in the air to make a point.

"One; fresh air helps release stress.

Two; fresh air helps refresh the brain and will help you think properly.

Three; fresh air helps get rid of the bad smell you have-"

"Hey! Are you saying I-"

"Four; fresh air helps you stay calm and sane.

Amane pouted and crossed his arms in annoyance. She's kidding right? The way she's putting it, she thinks I'm insane. Which I'm not,am I? I don't think I have the characteristics of a lunatic, do I?

"Five; fresh air helps enhance your senses to the things around you.

Six; fresh air helps-"

"Okay! Okay! We'll go outside!"

Yashiro gave him that same darn smile as she followed him go outside. He taught her how to wear a face mask and a jacket with the hoodie on to hide her hair. He then took a step back to get a good look at her.

"Aww! You're so cute, you little radish!" He pulled her over to show her the mirror in the bathroom.

"I know I am cute. You made me to be a cute radish-looking girl in the first place." She answered. He laughed at her response. If it was Nene, she probably headbutt him and told him to stop. Her headbutts are really something, y'know?

He sighed. He made a promise and he won't break it.

"Let's go to the park by bike, Yashiro!" He said as he unlocked his bike. He planned to ride the bike with her, buy some drinks, head to the park, rest, ride the bike home and sleep. Hope that will satisfy her.

He got on his bike and and patted on his seat. She stared at his hand. He patiently explained to her to sit down and hold on tight.

"Ugh- Not too tight Yashiro!" He sputtered. Her iron grip around his waist is too strong. I think I need the doctor after this- No! Patience, Amane! Patience! Think positive. He took a deep breath and let go of it.

He pushed the bike and they rode passed the security to the streets.

They were both quiet as as they enjoyed the air blowing softly against their face.

She is right, today is quite nice.

He stopped in front of Seven Eleven.

"Amane, what are we doing? As far as I know, parks do not have glass doors."

"What? This isn't a park, this is a store where we buy refreshments and snacks."

"Oh."

Soon after that, they finally arrived at the park. There were children running around the playground, flying kites and throwing frisbees. Some boys were playing soccer while there were some adults were jogging. There were also couples dating there.

This is strange. How do they all manage to go out and bother with all of this stuff? I would spend this on catching up a decent nap.

He parked near any empty bench and sat down. He chugged some water down and waited for himself to calm down. He stared at the blue sky and watched the birds fly in a v shape formation. Despite there are a few people shouting in the background in their games, he was calm for once. He won't admit it to Yashiro but it did make him feel better.

It was silent for a while as he was staring at the wide open.

Speaking of Yashiro, where is she? He looked around him. No radish in sight. Oh god where is she?? He scratched his head in confusion.

Ahh! I shouldn't have been too caught up in the moment! Where is she? Did she get hurt? Did she get lost? Or- he covered his mouth in horror. What if she got kidnapped? What if they tried selling her organs?! Wait she doesn't have organs. I mean, she does but not real organs- What if some random guy came up to her and led her to a quiet place and- He didn't want to finish the thought. He shot up like a rocket and started searching for her.

"Yashiro! Oh Yashiroooooooooooooo!"

He went higgly piggly all over creation trying to find the artificial intelligent radish girl in the huge park. How far could a robot like her go so far? He even went far enough to ask people if they had seen her.

"Excuse me sir, have you seen a girl this tall and have green eyes? She has cream hair too and wears a hoodie to cover it." She was recording again as he remembered making her do so earlier.

"Does she have thick ankles?" The jogging man asked. Seriously?! The heck man?!?

Then again, I suppose if someone asked if I saw her I'd probably say the same thing. He nodded.

"She was chasing a pigeon as she passed by," he replied, "she was getting very close to that pond over there." He pointed at the lake.

THE LAKE?!?!?!?!

Amane paddled his way to the lake. She. Isn't. There.

Amane dropped his bike and knelt to the ground. Metal can't float. If she was to fall in there she won't be able to get back again .Tears fell down his cheeks. No... This can't be happening. She just came to life. She still had so much to see. I...I-I failed her.

"YAAAAAASHIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~" He howled with his arms outstretched while his head faces the sky.

He took a deep breath and was about to continue mourning for his robotic friend until he heard loud footsteps behind him.

"I'm here~" a girl's voice sang.

He turned. There was Yashiro standing just a few feet away from him holding a pigeon tightly in her arms to prevent it from escaping.

"What are doing?" He ran to her and hugged her tight. The pigeon between them got squished, it scratched the man's jacket and flew away. She didn't have the warmth in her body but he didn't care. At she was safe. She patted his back slowly.

"What happened?" He let go of her and looked down at her.

"If," he said calmly, as if he wasn't screaming or looking for her in the first place, "You want to go anywhere, please tell me. You had me worried back there." He looked like as if he was about to murder her himself.

"I apologize, Amane."

He then realized people were looking at them. He hugged Yashiro as he was protecting her from their view as he smiled NICELY at them.

"It's okay." Then he grinned. "Now let me teach you how to ride a bike."