The Adventure From The Park

"Are you sure about this Amane?"

They were at a more wider path at the park.

"Yes. Now first you gotta get used to balancing on the bike."

Yashiro sat on the bicycle stiffly as she waited for his next order.

"Sit on the bike and practice moving by using your feet."

She pushed the bike around to move. At first she was very slow as she was trying to process his order. She stumbled a little bit managed to stand up straight on her own afterwards. Soon enough she was able to maintain her balance and knew how to stop safely with her feet instead of the brakes.

"Good job Yashiro!" He shouted "now try to come back!" She made a beautiful u-turn and came  back to him without falling once.
Amane noted that she was a fast learner.

Achievement Unlocked: Balance

"Now try paddling on the-oh." As soon as he told her to paddle she started paddling very fast around.

"Now go to the tree." She did as she was told but she was told but she was increasing her speed as she got closer to the tree. Amane's eyes widened in horror as he was about to witness what will happen.

"Yashiro use the brakes!!"

She stopped but then Amane remembered he hasn't taught her how to brake with the pedals and watched as she flew over his bike and hit the tree in front of her head first.

"Yashiro!" He frantically ran towards her. "Are you ok??!?!" She was on her knees as she tried to regain her posture.

"Y-yes. Give me a minute"

"No you're not." She was trying to get up but was shaking a little. Her hair was in her face and she was stuttering. He felt bad for her state.

"I'm sorry." He made her sit down and examined her for any dents or anything out of place. He tucked her hair behind her eye and gave her a sigh of relief. Nothing too serious. She was probably shaken to the core from the impact.

He decided to make her practice for a few more times until he noticed the sun setting.

"Come on Yashiro, let's get you home."

"Let me take us home."

"Ha?"

"Let me take us home."

"Yashiro-"

"You already taught me how to ride it and bought us here, so let me bring us back." She cut him off.

"But-"

"Amane. It is my purpose to lessen my owner's burden not to add."

He sighed. Clearly there was no winning against her.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes and held out a hand to pull her up. She looked at it,looked back at him then back to his hand. She then got the hint and grabbed his hand.

They got on the bike  and she started paddling. Amane felt his cheeks burn red as he felt eyes staring at him.

I mean, who wouldn't stare at a small teenager riding a bike with an older man at the back? Amane cursed his pale skin for exposing his embarrassment.

He looked at Yashiro. Her head was facing ahead so he assumed that she was focused on the road and was finding where the exit was. He smiled.

Why should I worry about people staring at us? We're just cycling.

He stared the back of her head. An idea popped in his head. Once again.

"Hey Yashiro. Can you stop at that tree over there."

"Yes Amane."

"Yashiro open Mind Bank."

"Access granted."

She turned around and parted her hair. A small circular door like port opened revealing five card shaped chips. He took  out a blue colored one and puts in a plastic case and in his wallet. He puts it in his inner jacket pocket and zipped it. Better safe than sorry.

"Ok, I've just removed your Experience Chip. Let's see how good your memory is."

They got on the bike. The way Yashiro was sitting was more relaxed than before. She had an aura that sent chills down his spine.

ZOOM!

"Yashiroooo!" He screamed all his might. If you were there you've seen a brown blur speeding past you in the park. Yashiro was literally killing the pedals. Amane was holding onto the seat for his dear life. Her hoodie had fallen off her head and her hair was slapping his face like a fish tail. He kept sputtering as her hair was getting in his nose and mouth.

As soon as he screamed, she gave an emergency break nearly falling forwards again if Amane wasn't there to hold them both down.

They exited the park and was crossing the street. Amane was grateful that Yashiro was still aware of her surroundings as she stopped at the red light even though they were as fast as a bullet train.

They sped past the streets and stopped at Seven Eleven.

Eh?

Yashiro got off and went inside. She came back with tons of the water bottles and handed them all to Amane?
"What are these-" Before he could finish sentence, the cashier came running out.

"Hoi! Put those things back or pay 'em!" He scolded the pair.

"You didn't pay- Gaaah!" Before he could tell her off, she sped off once again making him drop all the bottles as they go.

"YASHIROOOOOOO!"

Within a few minutes they arrived at the building. She nearly crashed into the wall as they parked. Amane stumbled a little bit while trying to get off and kissed the ground for being able to get home safely.

He looked at his bike. He'll need to send the old buster up to the repair shop later.

"Are you alright, Amane?" He turned to the android.

He'll start making upgrades on her later. He wasn't in the mood to do anything as he used even more energy getting back rather than he did going there.

The security guard that on duty came to them.

"Care to explain why there are a pair of policemen waiting to talk to you two outside?"

Amane: (⊙.☉)
Yashiro: (ʘ‿ʘ)
Yashiro: "That is probably because-"

"Catch me Yashiro." He fell to the ground and blacked out.
.

.

.

.

He ain't dealing with any of this crap now.
.

.

.

Moral of the story: Don't take out any of the chips from her Mind Bank.