Jin hated having to do this, but it was time that Namjoon was made aware of what was going on.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" Namjoon asks Jin to repeat himself again, although due to the fear growing in his eyes it is quite obvious how the leader is taking the news.

"I said that Daisy is missing and the only two security guards of ours that I could find are Sang Hee here and Minjae standing over there on the opposite side of the room. Korain, Youngmi, and Hye Rin are nowhere to be found. Supposedly Daisy went to the bathroom about twenty-five minutes ago, but that is second hand information that Sang Hee first got from Hye Rin."

"Shit!" Namjoon exclaims in English. "I knew something was up earlier, but I decided to not let it bother me. I should have said something."

"What are you talking about?" Jin asks in confusion.

"I'll wait until after we all are together in the limo. Or perhaps I should wait until we reconvene at the actual hotel since it's only a block away." Namjoon threads his hands through his hair fiercely, a habit he is only prone to do when he curses his own choices.

Jin takes a moment to try to decide his next course of action, whether he should talk it out more with Namjoonie or if he should go get the others together instead. "Sang Hee, why don't you grab the others on the opposite side of the room along with Minjae? I'll get the others over here. Don't tell them what is going on yet just let them know to finish their hands and reconvene at the entrance of the casino."

Namjoon first stops by to talk to the security team of the Casino. He quickly explains who he is and asks if he can see the camera footage from about an hour ago up to the current time.

The head of security escorts him to an office so they can talk more privately. "I'm sorry to say this but we don't have cameras inside the building other than the ones at the tables themselves, and that's just to keep an eye on potential cheating. Also, without a warrant I can't allow you to view that footage."

Namjoon nods. "I was afraid it might be something like that. If it's a concern I will probably need that footage after all. Can you at least take note of the time I requested just in case to make it easier?"

The head of security sits behind his computer and types up a quick note to himself. "I'll download the footage during the next shift change."

Namjoon thanks him before he heads back to the entrance of the casino. There he lets the others know what is going on as they get in the limo.

After they take their seats Namjoon lets out a sigh, deciding to tell them now rather than wait. "Tonight before I started getting ready for the night I had a visitor come to my room." He sighs. "I should have thought it was bizarre, but I couldn't find myself able to say anything when she pretty much forced her way into my room. She tried to tell me all these lies about Daisy. Trying to show me pictures that were very obviously photoshopped. I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I just politely asked her to leave and walked into the bathroom. When I came back out five minutes later she was gone."