Chapter 9 - is that happiness?

The next few days became a bit more irritating as they went on. We had classes on our subject every single day and then thrice a week with your class about your progress. Our only days off were the weekend.

Sports was a subject that just randomly gave your assignments. Though some of us weren't allowed to partake in the team games yet. Like I wasn't allowed to participate when they played football. The teacher thought it could spark my aggression and I'd kill someone.

So the fucker made me sit at the side. But Belle was there as well, so we made it fun. She wasn't allowed to participate either.

Then I had the subject painting. This subject was also chosen by Belle and we thought the focus was on using it to get your emotions on the canvas. Unconsciously I was using a lot of dark colors which the teacher noted when she inspected my work.

Until then I hadn't realized it yet.

My last subject was baking. I wasn't allowed near any sharp object in the kitchen and twinkle was watching my every move. I had to stay at my appointed spot or I would get the zap.

But it was fun to bake something. My first three attempts weren't so successful honestly. I made simple cupcakes but the first ones were burned.

The second batch was underbaked. So I learned this neat trick of stabbing it with a toothpick. Though Twinkle was eyeing me very carefully when I was handed a toothpick. I didn't even think about stabbing someone with it. I just wanted my cupcakes to be okay.

So, finally my third time, I had okay muffins. I didn't know if they tasted alright but I knew exactly who to give them to. So I put two in a box and said to twinkle I would like to see Declan.

"The Alpha is having a visitor." He said. But he seemed to avoid my eyes as he did.

I shrugged, "I don't care, he needs to taste my cupcakes."

"I can taste it?" He asked, trying to get me to drop my idea of taking it to Declan.

Which made me curious as hell. "No, I'm going." He tried to reach for me so I just dodged his hand. While he followed me to Declan's office he was asking me to stop and try later. "Who's with him then?" I stopped and asked.

Twinkie averted his eyes again. I wanted to step on his foot. "Look at me." I hissed at him in a whispering manner so we didn't gain a lot of attention.

He did as I asked, "you don't want to know..."

My eyebrows raised, who's someone I don't want to see? There are multiple I guess. "is it, my family?"

He shook his head, "no, they aren't allowed on the property until you show progress." He informed. I think I had heard that already.

"Okay good." I didn't want to see them yet. Or maybe I would show good behavior and then when they get here I'll poison them with my cupcakes.

The only thing that can poison us is wolfsbane. I'm sure they aren't keeping that around here.

I continued walking towards Declan's office. We were about to turn the corner when the door already opened. Both Twinkle and I halted in our steps and hid behind the corner. "Why are we hiding?" He whispered and I shushed him.

I spied around the corner and watched as Alani walked out with a girl behind her. Declan stopped in the doorway while they parted. "Just think about it brother, you can't keep dwelling in the past," Alani said.

The girl next to her had long blond hair tightened in a braid. She even had light freckles on her face and I think she had blue eyes. Her petite frame didn't mean she didn't have a figure, cause she has curves. How can someone be blessed with both tits, a tiny waist, and an ass?