"I thought you weren't coming tonight," Khalid asked as Alessandro passed him a blunt."I wasn't, but somebody," I said turning my attention to Ivy," persuaded me to come out tonight."

"She's had her head stuck in her damn books for the past three days, she needed to get out," Ivy said as I took my shot.

I walked over to Alessandro, who wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his chin on top of my head while everyone conversed.

"Wait everyone shut the fuck up," Gill shouted making us quit talking."OMG it's our song," she said grabbing my hands and pulling us towards the island at the counter.

When the beat got louder we all took off our shoes and climbed on top of the counter and began moving our hips to the beat.

"Here we go," Khalid mumbled." Every time they played this song in high school, these four would start table dancing and pour shots into people's mouths."

"This is such a coyote ugly moment, " Natalia said taking her heels off," Let's go," she said and the other girls followed suit.

"SHOTS," I yelled and the people came running.

We all had a bottle of whatever alcohol we picked up and began pouring into whatever open mouth we could find.

This is exactly what I needed after the past week. I didn't need sex or food to comfort me, I needed fun with my girls. If that fun came from getting shit-faced and dancing on kitchen Islands like no one is watching them so be it.

I turned towards Ivy and grabbed her hands as we began rotating our hips in circular motions together.

"They are so fucking hot," somebody yelled from the crowd.

Turning around I found Alessandro's eyes glued to my body as I continued dancing to the beat and moving my body to the music. I winked at him as his eyes found mine.

"Come here," I mouthed to him.

He pushed his body off of the counter walked towards me. I stooped down to his level and filled his mouth with liquor. I leaned in and kissed him causing half of the liquor to come into my mouth and slide down my throat as I swallowed.

His hands came around my waist and pulled me off of the counter. I swiftly wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed my heels as he walked off.

We ended up walking out and to his car.
"Wait, let me check if I have my phone," I said patting the back of my top and retrieving my phone.

"Okay, we can go now," I said as I began texting the group chat and telling the girls I left.

I noticed that we weren't going back to the city towards his penthouse."Are you about to pull over, kill me, and then get rid of my body by throwing it into a ditch?" I asked as he let out a loud laugh.

"No Smith," he said shaking his hand as he wiped his face with one hand and gripped the steering wheel with one hand.

Hot.

"I know Smith," he said sending me a smirk.
Crap I said that out loud."I'm taking you to my family home."

"F- family home," I asked turning to him.
Not just anyone gets invited to the family home.