45. You have to call the police

Owen POV

"Knox baby." I called out to him as he cried and moved back. His body hit the wall yet he still tried to move away from us. I slowly moved towards him to not freak him out so I could stop his crying to let him breath properly. Worry filled up in me making my hands shake a little. I fucking hate seeing Knox like this, but I know there's not much I can do. Physical pain can always be healed to an extent, but emotional and mental pain is much harder to heal.

"Knox, it's Owen." I softly placed my hand on is shoulder. Knox sobbed and pushed me away making me stumble back a little.

"Get away from me. Stop, don't touch me." My boyfriend cried out.

Quickly, I went up to him and held my hands to his cheeks so he'd look at me. His eyes met mine with worry, he was scared.

"It's Owen Knox. You're safe, don't cry, I've got you. You're safe." I told him.

"Owen." He croaked out. I nodded and gave him a small smile. Knox sobbed and I pulled his head to my chest. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He kept repeating.

All I could do was hold him and play with his hair. A few tears rolled down my cheeks, worry for my boyfriend and his health. Every time he had a breakdown it scared me that he'd push me away and not snap out of it. I hate how useless I feel like I can't do anything for him.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Knox. It's ok." I said as I gently rocked him.

"We'll give you some space." My dad smiled sadly and got my mum and siblings out of the kitchen. I'm grateful for them because they really have been supporting me  and Knox through all of this. I couldn't ask for better people to be my family.

"Hola mi Hermoso familiar." I heard the familiar sound of my grandpa Memphis shout with the laughter of grandpa Danny, Abuelo Logan and Abuela paisley.
(Hello my beautiful family)

"I don't like it, stop, please stop." Knox sobbed and begged.

"Abuelo cállate por favor." I called back to him, tears brimming my eyes once again. (Grandpa be quiet please)

"Lo siento." He said and came into the kitchen. His smile instantly fell when he saw me and Knox. "What happened?"

"Get away, please. Don't touch me." My boyfriend cried out, his hands clutching arms, his head buried in my chest.

Abuelo Memphis backed away letting me and Knox have our room.

"Don't let him get me." Knox pleaded, his grip tightening on my arms. I winced but hid it as to not worry Knox or Memphis.

"I've got you babe. I won't let anyone hurt you again. It's only Memphis." I reassured him. After a few more minutes of rocking him, I managed to get Knox to his feet and back to the bedroom. With the door shut and the quiet, Knox managed to calm a little. We both laid down and cuddled up.

Tristan POV

"What happened?" Abuelo Memphis asked me, the same with grandpa Danny, Abuelo Logan and Abuela paisley.

"I don't know if I can say." I replied. Knox got raped, that's not something I should just blurt out to anyone because it's not my place to say. If Knox wanted them to know, I'm sure he would have told them.

"Xavier." Abuelo Logan looked at my dad.

"Dad it's not a simple as saying something like that. What happened to him, it's, its," My dad started, clearly not being able to finish the sentence with how disgusted he is with what happened. Not Knox, but the person and the act itself he's disgusted with.

"Tris, what happened?" Abuelo Danny quietly asked me.

"I should get Owen. He can tell you." I rushed out.

"No, leave them be." My mum sighed. "Knox was invited out a while ago. H-he thought it was a night where he would have drinks and some fun. But he didn't."

"He was raped." My dad whispered.

Everyone was silent after that. No one spoke a word, you could hear a pin drop from how quiet we were. That was until Owen came down and looked at everyone.

"You have to call the police." Abuelo Memphis told him.

A/N: Sorry it's been a while. It's not my best chapter, I don't know if I'm happy with it but I just wanted to get a chapter out for everyone. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed.