2. Best friends

Owen POV

"Yo bitch wake the fuck up." A familiar voice yelled. He jumped on my bed waking up, I opened my eyes to see my best friend Knox jumping on my bed.

"G-go away k-Knox." I pulled the covers over my head.

"Nah ah Owen. Get up, we have to go to school." Knox said, I could hear the smile on him.

When I looked at my clock, it read 5am. "Knox I-it's f-fucking five in the m-morning, go a-away." I whined.

All of a sudden I felt myself being lifted up. My eyes opened to see Knox smiling down at me cheekily as he carried me to my bathroom.

"Get showered because I know we'll be late if you have anymore sleep. Come on Bitch tits let's go." My friend laugh.

He sat me on the toilet seat and started the shower for me. "Are you gonna do it yourself or do I have to shower with you just so you do it?"

"N-no." My eyes widened in shock. I shook my head and pushed the older out of the bathroom with the dickhead laughing at me.

Once he was out, I shut the door and locked it so the twat couldn't get in. With a sigh, I stripped myself of my clothes and got under the hot water relaxing my tense muscles. It only made me want to go to sleep more, but i forced myself to stay awake.

Once I was done, I left the bathroom with a towel around my waist and one around my torso. Don't judge me... it's freezing in England this time of year, November to be precise, late November. Any brits out there you know what I'm talking about.

Knox was laying on my messy bed sat up against the headboard on his phone. He had one of those stupid grins on his face so I knew he was staring at the nudes the girls at school sent him.

"Get a b-boner on m-my bed I-I'll kill you." I told him, trying to be stern but with this stutter it's kind of hard to be anything but a shy kid. I couldn't be intimidating if I wanted to.

"What are you going to do about it Owen? Kill me? You don't have it in you." Knox smirked cockily. He had put his phone down giving me his undivided attention.

"Y-yes I do. You don't h-have it in y-you." I fired back still standing in the middle of my room holding the towel around my torso tightly.

"Really?" He smirked.

"Really." I nodded.

"Says the boy that uses two towels. I've seen your dick before. Just use one." Knox chuckled going back to his phone.

"T-that w-was y-year a-ago. W-when we went l-like five." I grumbled pulling clothes from my wardrobe.

"Still seen it. I remember it so it still counts." The dick called back. All of a sudden I felt arms go around my waist and Knox bury his face in the crook of my neck.

"Get o-off me." I rolled my eyes but he didn't. He held me tighter.

"Knox g-get off. You h-have a girlfriend." I told him still trying to get from his grip.

"I don't care. Let me hug my best friend." He stated. I sighed giving up and leaning all my weight on to the older boy. Even if it is four months.

"Good." Knox mumbled and pressed my back to his chest more. "You're my best friend Owen, my one and only."

"You're my best f-friend t-to." I told him.

"Why'd you stutter. After all these years you've never told me." He lifted his head resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I-I don't k-know." I lied. "I-I g-guess it's f-from my mum. S-she stuttered a-a lot before m-meeting my dad."

"Hmm." He hummed in a way he knew I was lying. "I'll go wake Tris and oaks up." Knox said before leaving. I sighed and got dressed before going downstairs.

In the kitchen Oakley and Tristan both ate their breakfast sleepily. Knox sat with them eating a bowl of cereal next to my little sister talking between the three of them. I sat down next to Knox making my own cereal listening to the words spoken between my best friend and siblings.

My mum and dad came down with Alaric and Nikah following behind them. The twins sat next to my with my parents on the other side of the island opposite Knox, me and the other two.

"Morning." My dad yawned.

"Morning Xavier. Mother dearest how was the queens beauty sleep?" Knox asked in a posh voice making the others laugh. "Oh wait, she didn't." He smirked.

"Knox not with little ears around." My dad chuckled, gesturing to Oakley, Nikah and Alaric. Meanwhile Tristan and I were going red while trying not to laugh at my friends comment.

"Sorry." He chuckled not sorry at all.

"Sorry my arse." Tristan laughed.

"Tristan Memphis, language." My mum scolded him.

"Mamá lo juro todo el tiempo." My little brother rolled his eyes. Being fourteen he now knows way more. He joins in with the adult banter that Knox says which makes my dad laugh. (Mum I swear all the time)

"You know I gave up on Spanish years ago." My mum rolled her eyes.

"Exactly." Tristan said. I laughed and shook my head at my brother.

Well this is my family, my loving mother Nevah, my weirdo of a father Xavier, my funny brother Tristan, my adoring sister Oakley, the cute twins Nikah and Alaric, yeah a surprise to all of us. And lastly Knox. My best friend.