26. NSFW

Owen POV

I quickly packed a bag with some clean clothes, what's the point of pyjamas when I'll most likely end up with something of Knox's or if he has it his way I'll be sleeping naked.

"I'm s-staying at Knox's t-tonight." I told my mum and dad as they sat in the living room together with Nikah and Alaric.

"Alright mate. If you need anything just call." My dad replied.

"Have fun sweetheart." My mum smiled at me. I kissed both their cheeks and left. I walked to Knox's and opened the front door.

I didn't see anyone in the kitchen or living room so I walked up the stairs. I closed Valerie's bedroom door since she was sleeping then went into Knox's, only to find him naked stood in the middle of his room.

"I-I could g-get used to t-this." I giggled. I Knox jumped and dropped his phone.

"You fucking scared me." He breathed out.

"I s-saw." I smiled.

"Fucking pain in the arse." He mumbled and walked over to me. His hands went to my hips bringing me closer to him where he pressed his lips to mine. My hands went to his shoulders, up his neck then finally burying in his hair.

Knox deepened the kiss and pushed me against his door where it closed. The sound of the lock clicked but I didn't pay much attention to it. Knox trailed his lips down my chin to my jaw then staying on my neck. He sucked, nipped and bit my neck in multiple places for sure leaving hickeys.

Maybe adding to the ones he left last night, I wouldn't know, I didn't look nor did Valerie, Tristan or my parents point them out. Knox pressed his body against mine where I felt his now hard member poke my stomach. He pulled away from my neck and attached our lips together again leaving me all warm inside. And the fact that I was now rock hard for him.

He picked me up making my legs wrap around his waist where he walked over to his bed. The soft mattress came in contact with my back with Knox laying between my legs. I used all my strength to flip us over so I was on top. It was my turn to kiss his neck and leave my mark like he did with me.

Knox thrusted his hips up where he rubbed his hard on to mine making up both moan. He pulled the hem of my T-shirt, pulling it off me and discarding it on the floor somewhere. Next was my joggers that I had on since I didn't have any trousers on from the nap I took. Yeah I sat with Tristan in my boxers and Knox's T-shirt, he's done the same with me, just not Knox's T-shirt, that would be weird.

Soon enough, I was naked on top of Knox. His hands rubbed up and down my thighs as we kissed heatedly. I moaned into his mouth as I grinded on him creating that pleasurable friction. In one swift motion, Knox had me under him with him kissing down my body.

He took one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on it making me arch my back with a moan. He used his other hand to pinch the other before switching giving each nipple equal amount of attention.

The lower down he got, the closer he got to where I wanted the most attention. Knox licked up my shaft giving some attention to the tip where I lifted my hips to his mouth. He pushed me back down on the bed, holding my hip with one hand.

"Patients." He pecked my lips before moving down again. He teased my tip with his tongue and lips before taking me into his mouth. I moaned at the new sensation and tried to buck my hips up but Knox had a strong hold on me to keep me down.

"O-oh fuck." I said breathlessly. Knox bobbed his head up and down my shaft, licking under it and paying a lot of attention to my tip which had me getting close to an orgasm.

My hands went to his head where I dug my fingers in his hair. I gripped it tightly needing to hold on to something. His free hand started massaging my balls making me moan out, the familiar build up forming.

"Knox, I-I'm c-close." I moaned out. My eyes rolled to the back of me head as I laid my head on his bed. Knox moaned sending the vibrations up my shaft making me moan out. All these new sensations were strange but so fucking pleasurable.

Just as I was about to release, Knox pulled away and smirked at me. The need to have that orgasm was so strong I removed one hand from his hair and started stroking myself. I moaned as I looked up at Knox who hovered above me with that sexy smirk.

The bastard then took my hand from my needy member, holding both my hands above my head. With one hand, he held mine and with the other he reached over to get the lube that we left out from last night. Knox coated his shaft before putting some to his fingers and rimming my hole and pushing a finger in.

My back arched as he pumped his finger in and out of me. A whimper escaped my lips when he removed his finger. Knox connected our lips and lined himself up to me before pushing in. I winced a little but not as much as I did last night. He stilled when his pelvis met my arse as we both moaned.

After a minute, Knox pulled out then thrusted back in. My head went back with a moan coming from my lips. Once again he stilled before pulling all the way out then slamming back into me. I let out a cry of pleasure as I came on to my chest and his bed.

"We got all day and night baby." Knox smirked. He pumped my softened shaft making it grow again, all while he was thrusting into me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders so his chest collided with mine. My nails dug into his shoulders as I bit my bottom lip to hold on the moans.

Knox pounded into me like it was the last time. He hit all the right spots, he went the perfect speed and was so deep inside me. His thrusts were hard hitting my prostate each time giving me that amazing pleasure that only he can give me.

Tears ran down my cheeks from the amount of pleasure I was getting. Knox kissed me wiping my cheeks free of the tears that fell. With a few more thrusts, I came again with a loud moan. Knox put his hand over my mouth to muffle to scream of pleasure I let out. He to came filling me with warmth. It was only then did I realise he didn't have a condom on.

"Knox y-you didn't h-have a c-condom on." I told him breathily.

"Sorry." He replied. "I got tested last week so we're good." I nodded and closed my eyes tired from our activities.

"I'm not done with you yet." Knox smirked. He kissed my neck and started slowly thrusting again.