22. Don't talk

Owen POV

"Knox." I moaned breathily as Knox kissed my neck. His warm lips against the fragile skin of my neck where he sucked and nibbled for sure leaving hickeys. His hips grinding against mine every so often making me moan, but even louder than when he's kissing me.

Knox pulled away from my neck and looked down at me, his eyes hooded and clouded over with lust and another emotion i couldn't quite figure out. Our chests brushed together with every heavy inhale we took. Our eyes never once leaving each others making me more flushed the longer we stared.

"W-why?" I whispered.

"Don't talk." Knox shook his head then connected our lips again. His hips rubbing mine with his hard on to mine. I moaned into his mouth with my hands gripping his hair causing him to moan as well. As Knox grinded on me i bucked my hips to meet his where we both moaned loudly at the pleasurable friction.

"Owen." Knox groaned. He pulled away again making me whimper from the loss of his lips. I looked up at him through my eyelashes expecting the worst. Expecting the worst from him, rejection, for him to get off me and tell me it was all a mistake. Everything i've come to expect for the worst.

"Owen I'm sorry." He mumbled. I frowned confused as to what Knox was sorry about. Only then did he move his hands from beside my head to my coat and pull the zipper down. His lips attached to my neck again as he pulled off my coat and throwing it somewhere in the treehouse.

Knox moved down my body, lifting up my t-shirt and kissed my chest and belly. His hands roamed my sides feeling every inch of my upper body, his hips on mine slowly rubbing his hardness on mine. Knox moved back up my body pecking my lips before kissing down my body again.

Once he reached my jeans, he unbuckled my belt and pulled down my jeans and boxers. His lips hovered over my hardened member letting me feel his soft breaths. I let my head fall back with my eyes rolling to the back of my head as they closed with Knox placing light kisses up my shaft.

I let out a moan just as his lips wrapped around the tip of my member. All of a sudden a phone started ringing making Knox pull away and reach into his jeans.

"Hello?" He answered breathily. "Yeah he's with me... No he's fine. We're at the treehouse. He fell asleep so i'm waiting until he wakes up to take him back to my house... Ok... Alright i will. Bye."

"W-who was that?" I asked him.

"Tristan. I told you your family was worried about you." Knox looked at me. I nodded and sat up letting my t-shirt fall as i pulled up my boxers and jeans. I pulled my knees to my chest and ran a hand through my hair. My cheeks were hot so i knew they were beet red as i flickered my eyes to Knox every so often.

"Owen," Knox started.

"I-I w-want to g-go home." I cut him off with a whisper.

"I told Tris you'll be at mine tonight." Knox mumbled. I nodded again and stood up going over to my coat and putting it on. After i put it on, Knox put his hand out to me. I was tempted to take it but held both of my hands to my chest instead.

We both left the tree house and walked through the woods in silence. I'm sure my cheeks were still bright red as i carried on thinking about that kiss and the fact that Knox was really close to giving me a... blowjob. Once again his phone started ringing. Knox pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it before putting it back in his pocket with a scoff.

"It's Gina." He mumbled.

"Y-you s-should answer i-it." I told him.

"No." Knox shook his head. "Owen I'm sorry for what happened back there."

"I-it d-doesn't matter." I shrugged and looked at my feet to hide the tears that were falling. I took a deep breath to calm myself but it didn't work. I started to shake more than what i was getting the attention of Knox.

For the third time his phone started ringing making Knox pull it out again only to huff in annoyance before answering it. "What Gina?"

"No i'm busy... It doesn't matter i'm busy... Gina i'm fucking busy ok so fuck off and i'll talk to you tomorrow or something." Knox spat out then hung up, shoving his phone back into his pocket.

Once again we walked in silence. After a while, we got to his house to be met with darkness and emptiness meaning Valarie was at work. I didn't want her to be at work, if she wasn't then i could easily stay with her and tell her how i was feeling until i cried myself to sleep. But she's not here.

"Get in the shower Owen." Knox told me. "It's cold so you'll warm up quicker."

I nodded and went to his bedroom to the bathroom. Once the water was hot, I stripped all my clothes off and got under the hot water. It relaxed my muscles from the stressful day... it took my mind off the kiss.

I want to forget it, i do. But there's something that won't let me. That won't let me forget any of it and it tells me just to wait. For what exactly? I have no idea, but that feeling is there and won't be leaving like that kiss in my head.

Cold hands met my waist and moved round to my front with a hard chest to my back. Soft kisses were placed up my neck and to my ear. A hardness was pressed to my lower back making me shiver knowing what it was and who it belonged to.

"You're mine Owen. Am i understood?" Came Knox's deep husky voice. It was like i was under a spell, nodding at his words. I'm his. But is he mine?

"Good." He mumbled before turning me around and smashing his lips to mine again. This time, although fast and rough, I could feel the passion and love. Knox's hands went from my sides to my upper thighs lifting me up making sure my legs wrapped around his torso.

His hard member now poking my arse as well as mine on his chest. My fingers tangled in his hair the more we went on. And the more we went on the more horny i got and the more i wanted Knox.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating like I usually do. The last couple days i haven't really been motivated to write, I know excuses but it's the truth. I will be better now but here's a chapter for you all. Thank you so much for reading and sticking around 😊