38. I want you

(TW: rape warning. Please don't read if triggered. If you do, please don't come for me in the comments).

Knox POV

After I walked away from the Matthews household, I found myself wanting to be in the presence of Owen again. To have him in my arms, snuggled up to my chest looking so cute, watching some lame rom-com film that he cries at. The idea of going to, whatever this gathering is, makes me feel sick. It takes me back to a time where I don't want to be, at all. Drinking, smoking and girls. Now I've had Owen, anyone else seems wrong to be with.

It doesn't make sense to me. Any chance of going to a party I'd be there in a heartbeat. Yet, now all I want to do is spend my time with my boyfriend, having amazing, breathtaking, love making sessions with him or simply sitting on the sofa with my mum or his family just talking. Any of that, I don't mind which, would be amazing to me. Just because I get to spend time with the love of my life.

Just that one taste of Owen I had, the one kiss that lead to all of his, now has me hooked. Addicted to him. One hit and I'm a goner for him. That small boy who I never thought of romantically, is now my boyfriend and I wouldn't have it any other way. Just to hold him, one small peck, anything to be near him or taste his addicting lips. He's my drug, and fuck I won't ever get help for it. My craving for him doesn't slow, it only increases with every second that passes. With or without him, that dependency I have towards Owen drives me insane.

Lost in thought, I found myself at Callum's house. I could hear the music, yet it wasn't as loud as I thought it would have been. It seems like he isn't throwing the usual party like I would have thought, just a small gathering. It makes me wish I brought Owen so I'd have an excuse to leave and take him somewhere else. Even for a small dinner, to the cinema to watch a film. Hell I'd watch a horror if it meant I could cuddle up to him for the night, and the rest to come. If anything, I thought it would be Owen that's dependent on me, the clinginess would come from him, but it's actually the other way around.

He's got me wrapped around his finger and he doesn't even know it. The power he holds over me of crazy, he could ask for anything and I'd give it to him. If he asked me to jump I'd reply with how high. That's how much of a hold he has on me. I want to be constantly with him, to have some part of him touching me. Sex or not, if he's holding my hand or I'm carrying him, no matter what I always want to have him near me.

I rose my fist to knock on the door, but if felt wrong. The thoughts consumed me, go back to Owen. It all hammered in my head telling me to go back to him, I wanted to. But Owen wanted me to have fun. Yet I want him, to have him next to me at all times. A sigh escaped my lips as I closed my eyes and let my head hang.

I'm clingy.

Everything we've done in the last couple months has been together. From the moment in the tree house to now, we've never left each other's sides. The need to have him close was to much, I was so tempted to just turn around and leave, to go back to the comforts of my boyfriend. But before I could even turn, the door opened revealing Callum.

"Hey bro, come in." He smiled. I nodded and went inside. We walked down to the basement where the music was, only my mouth hung low at what I saw. Rose petals, candles, his LED lights red matching the rose petals.

"What is this? Where's everyone else?" I turned to glare at him.

"I-," Callum started. He didn't answer, only came towards me making me back away until I was on the sofa. I fell down to which he got up and straddled my lap. Immediately I went to push him off, until he pulled my head towards him.

"Get off." I yelled worried about what he was doing.

"I like you, Knox. Owen doesn't have to know." He whispered still trying to kiss me. My hands kept pushing at his chest but he kept a firm hold on me. Usually I would be able to push him off me, but right now I'm scared shitless making me feel weak.

"No. Get off me. Please. I don't want it." I cried out as Callum kissed my neck. "Please."

"Shhh, shhh baby. It's ok. Daddy'll take care of you." He cooed.

"No, get off me." I begged still pushing at him. My whole body froze in a state of shock as he ground his hard on to me. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I started to push as hard as I could, just to get him off me to run. Anything to get him off me to go home to wash his kiss off my skin. To just be cuddled up in Owens chest as he comforted me.

"I want you." Callum whispered dirtily in my ear, my heart thumped in my chest now realising what's fully happening. Yet I couldn't get my body to calm itself to get my regular strength to push him off me.

"I'm going to make you feel so good baby boy." Callum smirked against my neck then took my ear lobe between his teeth.

"Please Callum, stop. I'm with Owen, don't do this." I begged.

"Don't mention his name." He growled and glared at me. "Get up." He demanded. When I didn't move, he pulled me up. As he let go of my arm I ran to the stairs, but was grabbed and pushed down on to a bed.

"You'll get it extra hard now." Callum glared at me. He ripped off my clothes leaving me bare to his eyes, I tried to cover myself up but he pulled my hands above my head and tied them to a pole on his headboard.

"No, Callum please stop." I screamed and sobbed. "Help!"

Callum stood up and took off his clothes, all while I tried to get free of the belt keeping my hands in place. I could feel my tears pooling on the hollow part of my neck just showing how much I was crying to be let out.

"Oh baby you look so good tied down." Callum smirked darkly and got on top of me. His naked body on mine, the hardness of his member rubbed against my shaft making him moan. I bucked my body up to get him off me, but he held my hips down and kissed my chest.

"This will be so good." He looked at me.

Without any time to attempt to get him away from me, Callum thrusted into me. A loud scream filling the house.

A/N: Sorry for not updating. I've been thinking of ideas to add to this story and my sister agreed that this was the best idea for a plot twist. Originally I was going to have something happen to Owen, but she said it was to predictable so said I should do it to Knox instead.

Another update coming soon, most likely sooner than you'll think. Thank you so much for reading. And any of those who read waiting for an update on unrequited, it'll be out soon as well.