31. You were brutal

Knox POV

While sitting at the lunch table with Callum, Gina and the others, I was to in my head thinking about Owen. He chose to sit with Tristan and Lola for today to let me sit with my friends. If i'm being honest i don't want to sit here, the amount of bullshit that comes out of Callum's mouth is unbelievable. No wonder Owen never wanted to sit here because of the bullshit that leaves the kids mouth. I would say i'm used to it but i'm not. Usually i would be making out with Gina for the whole of lunch, but now the thought grosses me out.

"Where's the little fag now? In the library with his fake friends in the books?" Callum laughed. See? BULLSHIT!

"No, he stayed home today since he couldn't walk this morning." I rolled my eyes.

"Got bummed to hard the little slut?" He said making everyone else laugh, Gina being the one to stand out the most with her annoying fucking high pitched laugh. How the fuck did i find that attractive?

"Yes actually." I shrugged.

"Really? Who did the slut fuck this time?" Gina smirked obviously trying to talk bad about Owen which only made me smirk as well.

"Me." I smirked wider when i saw all their faces drop.

"What the fuck? You're joking right?" Callum asked.

"Nope." I shook my head popping the 'p'.

"You seriously stuck your dick up his arse? That's fucking disgusting." Gina fake gagged in disgust.

"Yep. He can make me cum hard and fast unlike someone i know." I looked at her. "And he gives better head than you."

"You're fucking disgusting. What the hell is wrong with you? You seriously think you can be in this friend group after this you have another thing coming." Gina screeched out.

"I may be fucking a guy, but do the others know about you fucking your brother?" I smirked.

" I-I," Her face paled and fell.

"Tell me what's worse Gina, me fucking a guy or you fucking your brother? Want me to spill more? Remember that time you were caught having sex with Mr Ulrich in the PE cupboard, or the time you were caught giving Ed a blow job in the boys toilets." I said.

"Shut up." Gina screamed.

"Cal remember that time i caught you sleeping with Roxy? And the time you got herpes from our old history teacher." I smirked with the others giving out ohhhs. "Oh wait, i got a good one. Remember when I caught you sleeping with Andy and Mr Lopez, you really fucked up on that one didn't you."

"You promised not to tell anyone." Callum glared at me.

"Well we're all spilling secrets aren't we? My secret is that I'm fucking my best friend. You and Gina don't like it so why not share some of yours. You can't really say anything though because you've slept with not one, but two guys. Anything else you both want to share yourselves or should i go on?" I shrugged.

"Keep that faggot mouth shut." Gina yelled making everyone in the lunch room go silent and look at us.

"Gina remember that time you ate out Becky behind the bike shed? I sure do. Remember going at it with Miss Porter in her office when you thought everyone left." I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Gasps sounded all around the hall upon hearing their 'queen bee' bitch get called out.

"I'm gay, Callum sure as hell likes girls and boys, and you Gina. You are a fucking bitch who will open her legs for anything and anyone. Both of you can't patronise me on who i fuck and love compared to what you two have done. So if you don't mind, i'd like to have a peaceful lunch thinking about my boyfriend while you two can figure out on how to keep your opinions to yourselves." I glared at both of them.

Gina walked off crying while Callum looked gobsmacked that i actually called them out in front of the school. I smirked and leaned back in my chair hearing the murmurs from everyone else talking about what just happened.

"Did you have to do that?" Callum asked me quietly.

"No, but i did. Now you know when to keep your mouth shut because it might just backfire." I stated. ----------

"I can't believe you said that in front of everyone." Tristan laughed as we sat on his bed. Owen had his head in my lap as i played with his hair laughing as well. "You were brutal man." They both laughed harder.

"What?" I chuckled. "Can't i stick up for me and my boyfriend?"

"By all means." Tristan got out between his laughter. "But you literally outed Callum as bisexual and Gina for being a slut."

"Next time they'll know to keep their mouths shut." I shrugged with a smile.

"You were s-still brutal though, made my day." Owen giggled, my favourite sound from him, other than the cute little snores he does.

"What can i say? I'm British." I laughed making Tristan to laugh even more.

"Dude chill before you pass out." Owen told him.

"I can't. Because it's true. Brits have to be one of the most verbally abusive people in the world." He creased up.

"Whatever." Owen rolled his eyes at his brother then looked up at me. "You didn't hold back."

"They shouldn't say i'm disgusting when they've done the exact same." I shrugged. "I'm not gonna let them say anything about you anymore, no more calling you a faggot and no more mean comments. And make out sessions at lunch to make them even more disgusted." I smirked and leaned down attaching my lips to his.

We immediately pulled away when we heard a thud on the floor. Laid on the floor was Tristan who started laughing again when he saw us.

"You laughed so hard you fell off the bed?" Owen burst out laughing.

"Y-yes." Tristan managed to get out. I rolled my eyes and helped him back up. "I think i have concussion." He laughed more crying from how hard he was laughing.