13. What's going on

Knox POV

It's been a week since Owen hit me and he's not been himself. Something is wrong with him and i can't figure it out since he's been avoiding me. Even at break and lunchtimes at school he sits in the library or Memphis' classroom, sometimes i don't find him in either place. It annoys me that he's being like this, it was only a slap, i'll live. But to Owen it's like the end of the fucking world or something.

I've tried calling, texting, even going to his house but whenever i get there he's always asleep. I've even resulted in going to Tristan for help because i know them two are close. Even his whole family don't know what's wrong with him, Logan, Nevah, Xavier, Paisley, Autumn, Lewis, everyone.

It's like he's distancing himself from everyone for whatever reason and it's hard to be there for him if i don't know what's going on with him. It makes me sad, no not sad, something deeper than sad. This feeling of not talking to the smaller boy makes me unbelievably sad because he's always been there. When i learnt how to ride a bike, to tie my own shoe laces because i was a late learner, when i got in my first fist fight it was Owen that helped clean the blood from my face.

He even got me out of being grounded by my mum seeing as i wasn't the first to hit the other person. He told my mum that i was just sticking up for myself and that i shouldn't be grounded for something that wasn't really my fault. Owen is my ride or die and fuck knows what i would do without him.

Yet here i was, a Saturday night in my room lost in thought about my best friend. Gina threw another party tonight but i was too in thought to go. Owen doesn't like me going to parties seeing as i drink more than what i should, he's scared i'll die from alcohol poisoning or i'll get my drink spiked then get kidnapped and murdered.

Even with all his doubts, he still let's me go so he's not one of those friends that doesn't let the other do their own thing. He let's me go out so i can still have fun while he's up until god knows what time worrying about me. And when i drunk call him he never fails to come and get me to take me home or back to his house.

A soft knock came at my bedroom door with it opening to reveal my mum. She smiled softly at me before sitting down on my bed. I laid my head on her shoulder and held her hand still lost in thought. Still thinking about Owen.

"What's going on mi hijo? Tell me what's on your mind." My mum broke the silence.

I took a deep breath and sighed. "Owen."

"What about him? Did you two have a fight?" She asked.

"No." I sighed again. "When he stayed last week we went to the beach after eating from the hill. I scared him and he slapped me. Since then he's been avoiding me, ignoring all my calls and texts."

"Oh mi hijo. How does that make you feel?"

"I don't know. Sad, angry, confused. He's done this before but it was only for one or two days at a time. Never a week, it's too long and i'm just missing him."

My mum let out a small laugh and moved so we were looking at each other. Tears glossed my eyes thinking of Owen and why he would be ignoring me. This feeling won't leave and the only way it will is if i have Owen. He's my best friend, my partner in crime. He's done more for me than he knows.

"I think i have an idea on what's going on." My mum smiled. "I've got to go to work now, love you." She kissed my forehead before walking to the door.

"What's going on?" I asked her before she left.

"That's something you have to figure out on your own mi hijo." With that she closed my bedroom door and left.

Once again i was left in the silence with only my thoughts echoing around my head trying to find something that would be the problem. Anything that could be the answer as to why i'm feeling like a lost puppy. And nothing came up, so i just laid down and went to sleep. -----Knox's dream-----

My body swayed as i walked around the large front garden of Gina's house. I was pulled from my thoughts when i heard the familiar voice of my best friend calling my name.

"Owen, is that you?" I squinted my eyes to see better.

"Yeah i-it's me. Come on i g-got my dads car. Let me t-take you h-home." He said. I wrapped an arm around his shoulders as he held me up, i leaned most of my weight on him forgetting that he was much smaller and weighed way less than me. Soon enough we got to the familiar car of Xavier's.

Owen laid me in the back seats of the car while i whined for some reason. "Owen i don't want to go home. T-take me to your house please." I demanded even though i said please.

We soon pulled up to the house where Owen parked the car and struggled to get me out of the car seeing as i was being difficult. Eventually we got into the house and to his bedroom where Owen gave me some pyjamas to put on then left the room.

He's so cute. So instead of putting the pyjamas on i stood in the middle of the room naked. Owen came back into the room with a glass of water which he put by his tv before looking at me. I stood there with a huge grin on my face while Owen looked shocked.

"Knox g-get d-dressed." He told me holding out the pyjama bottoms.

"I love you Owen. Give me a kiss." I grabbed him by the waist and pulled the smaller boy closer to me. I crashed my lips to his where i kissed him but Owen pulled away and put a small gap between us.

"Y-you're drunk Knox. Get o-on the bed and s-sleep." Owen said sternly.

"No Owen i don't want to. I want you to kiss me." I puckered my lips pulling him closer to me again by his hips.

"Knox you're drunk. S-stop it n-now." He pushed me away again.

"I love you though. D-don't you love me?" I whined.

"Yeah Knox i love you." He rolled his eyes.

"If you love me then you'll kiss me." I said matter of factly with a pout.

"If i k-kiss you w-will you put these on a-and go to sleep?" Owen asked.

"Pinkly promise." I smiled widely.

"Knox i-it's pinky not p-pinkly." He laughed at me.

"Oh. I still pinkly promise though."

"Get these on t-then and get into b-bed." He gave me the pyjamas. I put them on then went over to the bed and laid down pulling the covers over me.

"What about my kiss?" I whined.

Owen sighed and kissed my cheek before laying down.

"Give me another one." I tapped my cheek. Owen sighed again, but before he could kiss my cheek i turned my head and smashed my lips to his again. I kissed him for a few seconds before Owen relaxed and started kissing me back. I let out a noise of approval that he kissed back and pushed him down on the bed and hovered over him.

Owen let out a small moan when i laid between his legs pushing my hips to meet his creating that pleasurable friction. I let out a grunt as he let out a moan making me grow harder down there against his growing hard on. I pinched his hip making him gasp where i could slip my tongue into his mouth, massaging his tongue with mine.

After a few seconds, Owen pulled away as i stared down at him breathing heavily. "Y-you're d-drunk. G-go to s-sleep." He told me. I nodded then laid down again pulling him to my chest and burying my face in the crook of his neck. -----end of dream-----

I woke up sitting up, sweat rolling down my forehead, chest and back. I panted trying to wrap my head around that dream. But it felt to vivid, so clear that it felt like it wasn't a dream. More like a memory.

Did this actually happen?

A/N: Bit of a longer chapter... oops. I hope you liked it, don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts 😊