The Beauty Of A Nightmare

SHARKYS POV

"Well that was really unpleasant " explained mystery after tearing the bear apart.

" max do you remember making polar bears..." I murmured to max quietly

When she lifted her face, blood was dripping from her mouth to her neck.

Before I even heard it coming, a creature I couldent make out had yet again jumped infront of us and once again grabbed lavagirl, and once again started running in the direction of her volcanos.

What is this obsession with her?

"LAVAGIRLL" me and max both screamed while running after her, but I was running faster.

I suddenly hear Mystery laughing away behind me as she moves 5 times faster than me and max.

" amateurs! Just watch and learn!" She laughed sinisterly.

Not gonna lie, she really scares me. And I STILL don't get what she's doing here!

I stopped even though I knew I had to get lavagirl, but it seemed that the girl got it covered.

MAXES POV

I'm not as confused as I have been making out, I know what mystery is.

I know who she is.

The only problem is, usually, just like the first time when planet drool was being destroyed, I dreamed of the entire scenario, everything that happened.

But I swear to God, I have and had no say in what is currently happening.

That's all cause of Lynx and Mystery.

This is frustrating me beyond belief..I don't know why Mystery is acting the way that she is..

As if she doesn't know me...

But I just can't bring myself to ask Mystery way..

Sharkboy and Lavagirl might hate me..

And if I'm honest..maybe Mystery already forgot me..

I could see how fast mystery was, she launched herself on the lion doing backflips and all kinda of twisty kick type things.

LAVAGIRLS POV

To be honest I'm more scared of the girl than the lion who is clenching.......really tigh.......

SHARKBOYS POV

"LAVAGIRL!!!!! "

I started running, but as soon as the creature got kicked and flew backwards it dropped lavagirl and I managed to catch her in time. She passed out.

" that's really weird....."
" you can talk" I said to mystery

" no I mean lynx usually has others do his dirty work"
......."............THAT WAS LYNX??? "

" then again that could have possibly been the bear doing it but failed, guess he went to last resort " she said biting her nails

I felt so angry, I missed my opportunity!!!!! To KILL HIM FOR FREEZING LAVAGIRL

"Well I guess I should thank you, for um saving lavagirl.." To be honest I felt nervous talking to someone THIS pretty.

I mean lavagirl is beautiful but this girl is a different level.

After we fled to the beach, i put lavagirl in the hot sand while I put the upper part of my arm in the water..

".....are you ok? " said mystery
"Oh, um ye the lion kind of took a swing before, nothing serious..." She caught me off guard, her eyes amaze me....

" that don't look fine!! " she exlaimed
She roled up my sleeve and I could see the scratch go down to my elbow and purple.

I noticed her accent...

Ahhh...she is English.

" you should drink this" she looked at me worried with her big eyes

What she did next amazed me

She BIT her wrist until blood was coming out, her eyes changed too the veins turned brown and went down to her face and up her eyes, deadly.

I backed up and gasped, this was the first time I ever saw something like this.

" NO IM NOT DRINKING FROM YOUR WRIST" I screamed

" unless you want to loose your wrist I suggest you do! "

It took an hour but I in a very uncomfortable way drank from her wrist, it was DISGUSTING!

"I think I might be sick....,." I explained
"It's alright it's all over now, your healed"

After that my whole scar had vanished, I was in a state of shock for a couple of minutes.

" so what are you ?"
" a blood sucker as you can see" she said laughing hystariclly.

".......what about lynx?"
"Let's leave that for another time"
I looked into her eyes, this was so weird..

The sand was really hot, and honestly I was just wondering why she wasent bursting into flames.

But really, all I learned today, was that she is dangerous and unpredictable.

We decided we would rest on the beach for the night, but I did not trust her habits near lavagirl.

She is actually evil...what kind of a big dreams of that kind of insanity?

I had an idea of what she was, but the only thing I am really annoyed at is the fact that that Max and Mystery were not telling is anything.

Max just slept peacefully...

The adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl: A Mystery was madeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara