Burning Memories

SHARKBOYS POV-

The day was dressed in a velvet sky, and painted warm colours.

Those colours were near representations of the humidity of the atmosphere, one that was caused by the clash of Volcanoes and Oceans.

Exact opposites.

But who would have thought that something so different could affect the surroundings in such a positive light?

Light that derived from heated lava, and was empowered by a young girl.

Or a young Queen, to be exact.

The weather must have been influenced by the events of yesterday. A happy ending is what is should be viewed as, considering the many problems that were solved.

..but were they?

Lavagirl may have redeemed her kingdom..but I was still very much at loss.

My father was still submerged somewhere in an ocean I'm supposed to call home. But shouldn't a home be a safe place?

Wouldn't that mean that maybe my father was safe?

To an extent, that can be argued.

Now there was just one problem left. And that my friend, is the ridiculous question of love.

I don't quite understand it, but I can under go it.

It controlled me and my thoughts and I had no clue. Age can be considered a reason why, because maybe I'm simply too young to be thinking of thoughts like this.

I should be fighting battles and helping my friends, instead I'm sitting here like a lost fish, hopelessly thinking about the dimples on my crushes cheeks.

A strange aspect I know, but let's face it, it's what contributes to her perfect doll face, and results from her perfect smile.

Her eyes filled with life come as a result of her innocence. Glistening with her beautiful personality, followed by bubble gum hair.

I like to think of her hair as something that should be admired from afar; because once you come near it, you will most certainly be heated.

And then you will fall so head over heels for her apologetic expression that you will mistake the heat from her body as the blush on your cheeks.

But then again, she as a whole, is a treasure that should be admired from afar. One that I wish for no one to touch.

And the advantage to that is, that there is no one in this world who would be willing to burn themselves holding her hand or kissing her lips.

They would be an idiot to.

..but I just so happen to be an idiot.

One who by now, has realised is hopelessly inlove.

_____________________________

As me and Lavagirl took a stroll under that velvet sky, I realised that my devotion must have hightened as a result of visiting Max.

I was so nervous that my senses had hightened too. I could hear the crunching of sand under my boots far too well, and was counting the number of waves that drew to my left far too much.

I was trying to distract myself.

However no matter what I did, Lavagirls radiation reminded me of her prefect presence.

And I just couldn't help but smile into those hopeful eyes of hers.

The crystallised lava that covered her body made her truly resemble that of a Queen, and made me want to feel it's material.