Jealously and Misfits

SHARKY'S POV
" why would you want to do that? "
" sharkboy please... "
" he's out of our lives just forget him! "
" Sharky he made us you can't just forget him.."
" lavagirl I mean it no.... "
" please we haven't seen him in like 4 years! "

Gosh I don't get it why would lavagirl want to see him again? He went off to his happy dream world and so did we, he just needs to leave.. And not bother lavagirl..

" sharkboy if this is about you being jealous... "
" HOW CAN YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT? " I scowled.
"... Oh..."
" oh what?? "
"..... I thoug...... Just forget it "
" thank you finnally " I said as I started to turn away
" ............. I invited him " she said as she started to run

I started to slowly turn around and see lavagirl running, she invited him. My face was so angry as I started to run after her

" LAVAGIRL GET BACK HERE "
" YOU CANT STOP ME SHARKY "
" LAVAGI......"

Was the last thing I said before flying mid air from bumping into...him.

" oh my god max are you ok?!? "
..... Ok firstly he broke my fin.... AGAIN

" ssshhhhugar are you ok sharkboy?? "
" hm let me see MY FIN IS BROKEN WATCH WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU "
" SHARKBOY NO "
" just one punch, he'll be out like a light... "

MAX'S POV
I really wish we dident have to relive that scene.... It was horrible the first time.
It had been at least a year since I've seen them, lavagirl was so happy for me to come over the phone.

I'm pretty sure sharkboy hates me now

But I guess that's what I get for crushing on lavagirl. It was a bit obvious but I grew over that. I think.

It's not important now anyway, I just hope sharkboy can grow to like me.. I don't want to interfere with those two... It's scary stuff I promise. Last time I heard from sharkboy was when he called me to tell me how lava burned his toungue.

Their relationship Isen't my problem now, but whatever is happening to planet drool again is. And lavagirl called cause she knows I can help.

But if I'm honest, I really wish this would not be happening again.

That brought trauma to me as like what a ten year old kid? I grew up from that and really want to move on with my life.

But it looks like I can't, guess I'm just as annoyed as Sharkboy.

Lavagirl has good intentions, I can't blame her for being scared, her volcano capacities have been rapidly increasing lately, and Sharkboys ocean has become so frantically hot, that he can't even continue his search for his father.

Which is what he cares about by this point.

You would have thought like 5 years would have given him enough time to find his father, I'm starting to think he really did sink.

Look I mean I have an idea of what this could be, and that's only because I haven't seen either of them in ages, they just ran off and soon as he showed and convinced her of some speacil plan and they ran off together. She told me she would be back, I've missed her.

.....

..........

......oh........no, I'm not talking about Sharkboy and Lavagirl.