The Stress Of Cold Confussion

SHARKYS POV

If it wasent for Mystery my head would have cracked right open, then and there.
But she did jump after me when the lava burst right out with such force that I went flying foward.

I guess she owed me a solid after I pushed her.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I like her, but....well I guess I imagined it was lavagirl. She has been the only girl I have known.

Last thing I remembered before blacking out was feeling mystery right below me with a huge crack that came from her back.

I could see lavagirls boots, and hear maxes voice, then darkness.

LAVAGIRLS POV

oh no oh no oh no, what have I done?!?

" SHARKBOY " I frantically screamed while running in the direction of his fall.

" MYSTERY NO!! " I hear Max scream, I don't get why he should care so much about Mystery.

We both arrived at the same time to find in horror, sharkboy unconcious on his back, and Mystery underneath him unconcious too.

" Get her out Lavagirl!!! " Max said waving his hands in the air.

" oh gosh max can you worry more about Sharkboy right now?!? " I said while trying to pick up sharkboy, but I just left a burn.

Max lifted an eyebrow up.

" o-ok fine!! " this time picking up Mystery, who had lied about my lava hurting her. And everything else.

" Max, she has a broken back " I said feeling the crumples of back bone in her skin.

" don't worry give her a minute " ...wait why?

Then and there with my hand still on her back, I could feel the bone getting repaired , and then just solid.

My eyes widened.

" I told you, she's a mystery "

MYSTERYS POV

I'm not ashamed of what I did, if lavagirl new the situation I was in, she would have done the same.

I jumped after sharkboy simply because I might be dead, but it is still basic human instinct to save someone you care for.

....yes I said care for I'm not incapable, I'm just a vampire.

" ugfhhhh " I said waking up.
" ......where am I? " this time I stood up while rubbing my sore head.

I could see I was not anywhere near the volcanos. But instead in the ice kingdom. In iced bars?

" you know I could literally drink these bars quicker than you can breathe " I said to the ice princess.

" if you do this then I will have my guards attack " she said looking at the 63 huge body builders standing directly behind Max and Sharkboy.

" you know I could melt them quicker than you could blink marissa " I said rolling my eyes.

" how do you know my name undead one? " she said all posh

" oh give me a break you deluted ignorant pri....... " I was interrupted by sharkboys hand over my mouth.

I can't lie, but Marissa is so annoying I can't even be asked to drink her blood.

" ok why the heck am I even in here?? " I said shoving sharkboys hand away.

" and why the heck is lavagirl here?? Do you want her to freeze her capillaries Sharky?? " sharkboy looked slightly confused but acknowledged this was true.

While he was trying to push lava away her face looked very confused but sad.

" no I'm fine sharky " she said standing still.

" why did you try to let lavagirl errupt the volcanos? " said the ice princess.

" exactly why?!??! " sharkboy said growing razor teeth.

" OH WHAT SHARKBOY COME ON THEN " I said growing my own teeth to a point and the veins around my eyes went dark and so did my eye itself.

Sharkboy gave me a furious face before running towards my cell, I had kicked the ice bars open and starting running towards him.

It was a literal battle of animals.

But Max pushed me back landing on me, but knowing sharkboy was still coming so I stood max up and stood infront of him. Max is the only person I love here, he looked after me for years and was the best brother I ever had.

Lavagirl had managed to yet again burn sharkboy so he landed backwards too.

" LEAVE HER ALONE SHE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE LYING HERE " oh no what is max doing??

" .....I know as much as Mystery does, we have both been lying to you guys. "

" ok for the record Max only knows things he dident do anything ok?? " I said frustrated. Max does not need to do this.

Guilt for having to cut Max out this past day started to commence.

Lavagirl and Sharkboy both looked at eachother confused before looking at us.

Lavagirl took a deep breath and asked, " Mystery, please tell me why you wanted me to do that, and what Lynx wants with me and Max. " she said it in such a sad way it was impossible to lie to her again.

" say it!!!!! " Sharky emphasised.

" sharkboy please talk to me when you are off your period, ARE YOU FORGETTING HOW MANY TIMES I NEARLY DIED FOR YOU, YES I CAN HEAL BUT IT HURTS AS MUCH AS IF WOULD HURT YOU!!!!!!! " I screamed at him.

The whole room went silent. COMPLETLY.

Max put his hand on my shoulder and nodded.

" alright, Lynx needs you lavagirl, and Max, to destroy this planet entirely "