The Ultimate Explanation

SHARKYS POV

"......what? " I stuttered

" wow this is going to be very difficult to explain... " Max said scratching his neck.

I don't understand, what has lavagirl got to do with mystery?

" explain what's going on Mystery " lavagirl said with annoyance in her voice.

" I.... " Mystery took a deep breathe, " ....um..lava..lavagirl and Max are needed to destroy this planet " she said clenching her eyes tight.

" oh then I just won't give myself up to him. Easy right ?" Lavagirl said smiling looking at me sharing this expression.

But when we both looked at Max our expressions changed.

"...right? " Lavagirl repeated.

MYSTERYS POV

"No, not right. " I said with a serious tone.

" so what are you suggesting we give Lynx Lavagirl so he can destroy this planet?? What the heck do you even gain from that Mystery!!???? " Sharkboy screamed at me.

" my life. " I said with no hesitation.

They both looked at Max, longing for an explanation.
Max who looked at them both in the eye repeated " her life back, and Lynxs. "
Sharkboys jaw dropped.

" well... " Max continued, " ..I dident dream Mystery as a vampire and Lynx as a werewolf. Just as you Sharkboy, were not dreamed of as a shark. "

Sharkboy and Lavagirl frowned.

Max continued " they both just want to be human again, they did not wish to be what they are! That part was out of my control... "

" ....I don't understand!!! " Lavagirl expressed with a tear in her eye.

" alright listen! " I raised my head.
" I tried to make Lavagirl erupt the volcanos because doing so has the ability to destroy the moon, the one that keeps this planet alive. That is what Lynx wants from her, that's why they kept trying to bring her to the volcanos. The moon is the only reason me and Lynx are trapped this way. I don't know exactly how it happened, but when Lynx became this animal, the moon transforms him into what he is everytime it is halved, not full. "

By this point everyone but Max had sat down listening to me.

I took a breath. " if the moon is destroyed, so is his curse, and he is free. "

" is that not a good thing? " Lavagirl hoped.
" not even close " Max said seriously.
Lavagirl resumed listening.

" Max is correct, because if he is free, he can turn into this animal whenever he wants. When this planted eventually dies from the moons non existence, he can then go to earth, FOR REAL. Forget dreams, he will become a real wolf. As for Max, Lynx can drain Max's powers to generate enough power to turn a majority of the worlds population into these animals, make an army. "

" oh Jesus " Sharkboy said standing up
" so, you want Lynx to kill us all? This world? AND THE EARTH? "
" calm down Sharky... " Lavagirl said standing up
" NO, LAVAGIRL MYSTERY IS TRYING TO KILL US " Sharkboys teeth went razor sharp.

" NO IM NOT!!! " I screamed at Sharkboy.

Sharkboy looked shocked. " so why did you try to make Lavagirl do that? "

" because...when a witch saved my dying body, she made me a vampire, but on a full moon. This means that as long as there is a moon, I will live this horrible, horrible life I have lived for thousands of years on a basis of drinking blood ok??? I HATE THIS!! " I said sobbing.

This time I meant my emotions. I hate remembering the reason I died.

Sharkboy walked towards me slowly, but only a few steps. " so, what would happen when the moon is destroyed to you? "

" I would be free. "
" but doing so would kill everyone, including me. "
" I know this, but if you lived the life I did, you wouldent even care if the consequence was death for good, I would rather be dead forever than what I am now! "

I ran off passed the ice princess.

MAXES POV

We sat down for a few hours in the kingdom, I was letting everything sink in for them.

I was glad to know Mystery had not actually forgotten me, she did that to protect me.

" what would happen to Lavagirl? " Sharkboy asked.

" .....she would die. " Max said without hesitation.

Right then Lavagirl gasped and ran into the night out of the ice Kingdom.

" WHAT?? LAVAGIRL! " Sharkboy shouted.

" Max !!!!! What would happen to you?????? " Sharkboy said violently turning his head to me.

" .....I would die too. "

" SO WHY DID YOU LET MYSTERY COME WITH US?? WHY DID YOU LET THAT PHYSCO PATH NEARLY KILL YOU BOTH?? " Sharkboy screamed at me.

" BECAUSE MYSTERY IS LIKE MY SISTER AND I LOVE HER, I WANT WHATS BEST FOR HER!!! " I screamed back

" MORE THAN US? SHE MEANS MORE TO YOU THAN OUR LIVES AND PEOPLES ON THE PLANET? "

" I JUST COULDENT BRING MYSELF TO DESTROY WHAT SHE LOVED MOST " I screamed nearly crying.

Mystery walked in.

Sharkboy walked to her and grabbed her shirt raising her high, she started screaming.

" LEAVE HER ALONE " I shouted and ran at Sharkboy, but he pushed me across the room.

" HOW CAN YOU CONSIDER KILLING LAVAGIRL AND MAX?? " he shouted at Mystery.

" what???? Max, YOU WOULD DIE?? "

" FORGET THAT, YOU WOULD KILL LAVAGIRL FOR WHAT? THE DEATH OF MORE PEOPLE?? "

Mystery managed to pin him down on the floor.

" YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE PAIN I SUFFER EVERYDAY SHARKBOY "

Sharkboy got out the way and stood up, so did Mystery.

" Tell me, that whole act that night at the beach, all the crying and sadness, was just to get Lavagirl to get angry and errupt the volcanos??? " Sharkboy said a bit calmer but still very annoyed.

" yes, yes it was " She said leaning against the block wall of brick ice, looking down in shame.

" .....who even are you Mystery " Sharkboy said before running out to find Lavagirl.

Mystery breathed out heavily.

" Mystery it's alright, at least they are angry at both of us. " I said hugging her.

" Max why would you let me risk your life? "
" because your happiness is more important to me silly "
" ...I love you Max, I have no idea where the heck I would be without you"
" I love you too my new adopted sister " I said chuckling.

" I just....what should I do? "
" that's for you to decide Mystery " we said sitting down.

" alright, now would you like to stay here for the night, or go home from the ice Kingdom? " the Ice princess asked.

" I think we will start to go home actually, alright Mystery? "
" Mystery? " mystery had ran towards the window.

MYSTERYS POV

I had realised something critical.

I ran towards the window to look in the night sky, the moon....was exactly halved.

I started to run towards the door.

" Mystery what's wrong? " Max asked confused.

" MAX WE NEED TO GET SHARKBOY AND LAVAGIRL NOW " I insisted loudly.

" wait why?? " Max said worried.

" ITS A HALF MOON MAX, LYNX IS LOOKING FOR LAVAGIRL "

We both ran out the door of the kingdom trying to find them, this was so, so, so extremely bad, WHERE COULD LAVAGIRL HAVE RAN TO??!?!