Lavagirls Weakness

LAVAGIRL'S POV
I woke up slightly disorientated.

The last thing i could remember was max look at me in horror before closing his eyes. After that I just blacked out after my head banged against the floor.

As if someone threw me down.

When I started to open my eyes I already knew where I would be. I knew who I would be with too.

" took you long enough " I heard Lynx manage in between breathing.

" oh my god..." I startled as I spread my weight onto my elbow.

" anyway there is a bowl if you get thristy " Lynx chuckled.

He was mocking me. He knew I couldent drink that stuff.

" F YOU " I hissed while lunging myself at him. But realised I was chained entirely to the wall.

" oh what did you think I would risk fifth degree burns? " he said a bit more seriously.

" Where is Sharkboy??? " I said while attempting to again throw myself forward.

Lynx went right next to my face and said " probably getting slaughtered " he laughed.

My eyes started to inflame.

" that's good, use that anger "

" ..for what? " I said curious.

" oh well i thought Mystery would have filled you in " he said sarcastically.

".....yes actually she had. She even tried to do..the job herself " I said a bit dissapointed looking at the floor.

" well do you blame her? We are stuck like this every time that moon bloody changes light configuration " he said turning around.

" that's different, if I destroy the moon she will become human, but you will just be free to change whenever you wish and....."
" rule the earth and suck Max's powers and create a beautiful army good you have your information correct. " he interrupted.

I rolled my eyes.

" what? " he said raising his eyebrow.

" you are never gonna get me to do it. " I said while turning my head towards the forest behind me.

" HA.HA.HA. " Lynx fake laughed.

"...what's so funny..? " I asked a little worried.

" oh nothing.." He said recovering.

"It's just funny how you think I won't get what I want " he said while he unlocked my chains.

I rubbed my wrist from where the chain held me.

The first thing I did was try and spew lava all over his smug little face.

But it was not working.

"Wh-what.???? " I said scared as I tried to conduct lava.

"Hm" Lynx said as he crossed his arms.

"Wh-wh-what..what did you d-do to me..???? " I said nearly in tears.

I collapsed to the floor.

" you must be stupid if you think I would leave you with your powers. Just as stupid as to think I would leave you to run while I fought Mystery " he said grinning.

A tear trickled down my nose as I whimpered.

"....how is that even possible shouldn't that evaporate or something? "

I had a déjà vu as soon as he said that...from when Sharkboy said the exact same thing to me at the beach...

Sharkboy.....

...what have I done?

I started to panic and scrambled myself to my feet.

" cause like she could rip my throat, reminds me of the time when she...." He paused as soon as he caught me running.

I couldent hear him behind me. At all.

I ran for my life, praying to god I would find Sharkboy so he could hold me and tell me things would be ok...

I looked behind me while running to find no one following me.

"....this is all my fault " was the last thing I said before bumping with such force into a group of werewolves.

I could see Lynx directly above me as his werewolf friend lifted me up in its mouth.

" like I said, I'm not stupid. " he smiled before his hand reached my face and I blacked out.