The Erruption Was Matched By Silenced

SHARKYS POV

I...I don't understand..what is he doing here???!?

As soon as Lynx uttered those words, we both went into a frenzy, running towards one another.

We both jumped at eachothers throats, but I got his first.

" STAY AWAY LYNX" I spewed out my mouth, my claws clenching into his neck, hoping to cut it open.

" ha, funny" Lynx giggled, as fast as he could, he threw himself ontop of me with his hairy like claw hands pushed against my neck.

" NO GET OFF HIM!! " I heard Lavagirl squeal, before I knew it Lynx was thrown back by a flash of hot lava, the heat completely scorched my face.

I fast ran towards Lavagirl landing right infront of her, I dident care if she was angry with me, her safety is priority.

" Lynx what do you want??!?! " lavagirl desperately asked.

" what is it with all these stupid questions lately? " Lynx achingly stood up brushing himself off.

" have you not been following my actions? " he sped towards me lifting me up by my neck.

" NO STOP!! " lavagirl cried out.

I couldent breathe.

" there is a reason I kidnapped you Lavagirl. " he said with his teeth to a point, face to face, before throwing me to the other side of the cave.

He's way too strong, I'm trying so hard...but I keep failing....

My head was spinning, dizziness had overcome me as I half laid on the floor, trying to understand the loud mumblings from Lynx and Lavagirl.

Completely forgot that I was supposed to get her away from Lynx, not listen to their conversation.

My hearing kind of started to return, I stood up and started stumbling forward.

" SHARKBOY!! " lavagirl tried to run towards me, before Lynx of course grabbed her by her arm.

She looked at him in sadness.

LAVAGIRLS POV

I can't believe this...

" WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! " I cried out in anger and sadness.

" I will get what I want Lavagirl " Lynx said casually, while grabbing me as I tried launching myself to help Sharkboy.

" please let me help him!!!! " I pleaded.

" Lavagirl it's alright...." Sharky made out in a very weak and croaked tone of voice.

Lynx turned me to face him violently " if you do not willingly come, the moons absense is not what's going to kill Sharkboy "

I was still shaking violently trying to get out of his grip screaming.

He was trying to make me destroy this planet.

Max's planet..

...Max.....

Lynx raised an eyebrow, then chuckled.

" alright, you asked for this. " he then released me.

While I was rubbing my wrist I could tell he started to touch Sharkboys leg.

My eyes widened in complete terror.

" NAAAAOOOOOOOOOO" I screeched beyond belief as I witnessed him snap his leg.

His cry worsened the depth of my violent crying.

Lynx once again super sped grabbing my arm.

" next time it's his neck!!!!!!!! " Lynx howled at me.