A New Kind Of Trauma

SHARKBOYS POV

I was so close to killing him.
I'm not jealous!!!! ..... A bit. But that's only cause of how much lavagirl wants him....

She's mine and he needs to back off before I rip him to shreads.

LAVAGIRLS POV

I know it sucks for sharkboy but sacrafices have to be made. He can't do this alone.

" can someone just explain what's going on? "
" why do you need to know?? " sharkboy scowled at max.
" mate I'm only trying to help... "
" we don't need it! "
" SHARKBOY " I yelled.

He turned around instantly.
" we need the day dreamer "
" I can handle this lg I told yo.... "
" your not enough sharkboy "
"........ Don't worry lava I can see that "

Sharkboy jumped to the ocean next to him and swam down.

" is he alright? "
" he's just a cold fish max, ignore it. "
Max looked down and fixed his eyes on something red on the floor.

" ...... Max what's wrong? "
Maxes eyes widened in realisation and sprung up

" oh my god...."
" what max what's wrong? "
" this stuff...."
Max bent down and rubbed some in his fingers
" ....... It's blood "

My eye brows raised themselves curiously
" blood? " I repeated
" no it's not just that.... I dreamt about th.... "

Sharkboy jumped out of the water so fast that he fell on his stomach, backing away very fast from the water
" oh god sharkboy what's happened why are you..... "

In horror I saw the same red substance leaking to the surface of the water

" THAT STUFF NEARLY WENT ON ME "
" sharkboy wait it's ..... "
" it's everywhere lavagirl! There are seven sharks that have been masacered down there!!!! "

What's going on....

" my dream is coming true... " max mumbled
" wait what dream?? " sharkys eyes widened in anger
" ........ Guys my dream, my nightmare I think it's..... We need to get out if here now!! "

SHARKBOYS POV

I knew it.... I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN

" MAX WE TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR DREAMS UNDER CONTROL "
" sharkboy stop we don't even know what it is yet!!!!!!! " Lavagirl emphasised.
" IT KILLED MY SHARKS " I said stomping my feet down.

I dident think it would ever get this bad... Because this is maxes world, his dreams become a reality, but some are messed up... We need to keep him under control cause some of his dreams if powerful... Like me and lava.... Can come true.

" is it minus??? "
".... No it's a lot worse. You have never seen her before. "
" you know who it is?!? " I scowled

MAXES POV

For some reason I thought I would be certain that I dreamt of this girl, but now I'm not so sure. She is just so life like and amazing, and if I'm honest, the way I found her and how we connected was like magic. But as a dream, now I know why she ran off.

" there is just one other guy who may have come along with this whole thing... "

"....... LAVAGIRL " sharkboy screamed

I heard a huge splash
The next thing I saw was sharkboy jump in and take lavagirl out of the water.
" lavagirl you NEED TO WAKE UP.....please.... " sharkboy was starting to tear up.

I touched her cold lava, she was right though, something was just wrong with the consistency of her lava, and it's impossible for it too have cooled down so quickly....

As soon as Sharkboy made eye contact with my hand on Lavagirls arm, his eye twitched with anger.

Sharkboy started to stand up and slowly look at me with shark teeth growing.

" max you dreamt of the thing that pushed her and you DREAM HIM OUT "
This was confusing me so much, WHERE ARE THEY?!?!!

SHARKBOYS POV

Before I could even look at max he was on the floor.

A split second later I heard a voice scream the word no at me and push me on my back into the water.

Both our body's violently collided with the boiling water.

I could sincerely only see a glimpse of jet black hair, swaying with the simplicity of the gentle water.

A shiver of cold connected with my chest, which felt strangely nice considering the water was so hot it should have evaporated.

I recognised it was a girl, I found myself holding her waist and the both of us run out of air.

The last thing I think I heard was a splash of an unrecognisable object moving towards us.