Regret Of 3 Scars

SHARKYS POV

I'm getting so confused and fustrated and confused.....so much I COULDENT sleep..

We were tierd so we decided to camp then and there for the night, but I woke up some where during that.

I turned around to see that mystery sitting up straight and kind of just staring into the ocean. I don't think she noticed me yet.

I don't get where she came from, but I wasent sure if I wanted to ask. I could still see some dried blood at the corner of her lip.....honestly I don't know why I was looking there.

I turned the other way to make sure lavagirl was exactly where I placed her. She looked so worn out the poor thing.

I dident trust mystery, it would be a lie if I said I did. So I very carefully without making her notice me, just went to check lavagirls...

" I dident bite her " mystery said startling me.

I dident move from my position, my face just kind of screwed itself and rolled my eyes.

" just thought you would have got hungry is all " I said sarcastically.

" don't worry " she said standing up.
" if I was hungry you wouldent wake up soon enough to see what hit you " she said plainly.

" so you would eat me? " I said turning my head around in quite an annoyed voice.

" well now that you mention it, probably not. I heard fresh fish can give you parasites. " she mocked.

I rolled my eyes. " that wouldent be a problem " I said laying on my back " you are dead anyway "

Mystery seemed stunned by my deduction of that fact.

I closed my eyes for what seemed like 5 min. When I opened them again I could see mystery staring at me.

".......what? "
".......you really think reminding me I'm the thing that killed everyone I knew will make me like you??? " she said frustrated.

" wait what? You did that?? " I said a little worried.
" yes for god sake!! You THINK I LIKE BEING REMINDED OF THAT? I COULD VERY WELL TEAR THAT STUPID FIN OUT OF YOUR BACK " she said walking slowly towards me while I was shuffling back.

How did she get such a large mood swing..

I did the first thing I thought I could have done, I jumped up and clawed her face, with exactly 3 marks from her cheek to her lip.

" MAYBE BUT STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM LAVA YOU UNDERSTAND?? "

She was on the floor while my teeth went razor sharp. She started to wimper while clutching on to her cheek.

Wow I actually felt like such a jerk.

" is....is that what you did to lavagirl when she flamed?? " she said crying with red eyes.

She continued " why does everyone I try and help have to do this to me?? " she cried. " WHATS WRONG WITH ME SHARKBOY?? WHAT!! " she half screamed half cried.

My face was shocked, I wanted to speak , but really I was slowly regretting that.

" mystery wait....."

" how.....can you...you do that?? " in between sniffling she made out.

At this point lavagirl had woken up and jumped up.

" GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU BLOOD SUCKER "

" LAVAGIRL NO!! "

by that point lavagirl had already grabbed onto her arm and burned it up to her shoulders, mystery was screaming.

" LAVAGIRL WHAT THE HELL "
Me and max both screamed, max had just woken up too and when I don't know got a bucket, threw that bucket of ice water on lavagirl....as if he knew he had to do that..

Maybe he was remembering some parts of his dream after all..

" MAX WHYYYY AHHHHHHH "

For that first time I dident want to help lavagirl, I just wanted to help mystery. But when I looked she was gone.

" Sharky......help me or something..... "

I was looking in the distance, it seemed Mystery had run off near the volcanos as far as I could tell, " why the hell did you do that lavagirl?? What is wrong with you!! "
" nothing!! I mean like.... She's evil!! She was attacking you..... " " yes I'm sure she was lavagirl " I said while jumping in the ocean to swim things off.

MAX'S POV

I knew mystery had gone because she was scared, but although she can seem tough, when people hit her out of hatred, it brings back a lot of bad memories for her......until she can't take it.

But this is very strange...Mystery would never get so upset for something as silly as this..

" max i....... "
" lavagirl I think we have enough of your jealousy for one night. " I said annoyed.

" jealous.....YOU THINK IM JEALOUS? "
" YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY NOW? THIS ISENT CHILDS PLAY LAVAGIRL.....not like before. " I said a bit calmer.

I took a deep breath.

She needed to understand the seriousness of all this, Mystery. Is. Crazy.

She can kill with one swipe.

" I will admit bringing mystery was complicated, but she is the only one who can actually save this planet. "

Lavagirl looked at me shocked. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. " you still haven't told us who she is. "

" that's because it's not for me to say, and it's probably best you don't know "

I stared to walk away when, " that's selfish of her, she should at least tell us after all we have done for her " lavagirl said.

" no lavagirl, she has done nothing but save your ass three times from lynx, now I have a girl with 30 degree burns who has just run off. And for your information lavagirl, it's selfish for you to have not told sharkboy YOUR story. "
lavagirls eyes widened. " how do you know????? "

" I made you sweetie " I then walked off in hopes of finding mystery soon before she does it again. At least while sharkboy is alone, which is why I need to find him fast.