Dreams Can't Escape Their Fate

SHARKYS POV

" Lavagirl?? " I loudly whispered

Where could she have run off to?

" ..look I know your upset but you shouldn't be here alo.... " I spotted her.

I will never understand how she managed to run so fast in a matter on minutes.

" Lavagirl how did you get the Material Plane? "

" I ran really fast I guess " she said in a really bummed out voice.

" don't you hate the carpets and fabrics here though? "

" maybe that's why I'm here. Just because I was born to destroy everything in my way. " she said while the pink fluffy fabric she was sitting on burned to ashes.

I stood behind her back. " LG that's not true..."
" yes it is Sharkboy. " she quickly interrupted me.

I stood back in a little shock. Lavagirl joined me and stood upwards to face me.
" I'm fire Sharkboy! Ok? I'm not light, or warmth, or anything like the sun which brings life to this planet! I am literal destruction! And that's all I will be... "
" don't say that Lavagirl... "
" but it's true!!!! And I just found out I am the evil that can and will destroy planet drool! And with that I will also die... "
" no you won't!! "
" Yes I will!! "
" Lavagirl please I... "
" Sharky don't make this any harder "
" what do you think I will let you die? "
" well you should.." She said sitting down, " this planet would do off much better "

MYSTERYS POV

I don't think me and Max have ever had to run so fast in our lives.

When we got out of the Ice Kingdom we had no idea where to start looking.

" Max what the heck do we do?? "
" I don't know!!! "

We both started fast walking frantically scratching our heads

" ugh Max!!!! "
" Mystery is there ANYWAY you can fly upwards?? "
" gosh Max I'm not superman "
" WELL THINK OF SOMETHING!!"

I have no idea what to do...unless...

" Max! Give me a lift up! "
" what?? "
" JUST DO IT !! "

Max put his hands together and gave me a boost up so I could jump higher.

I was in the air for quite a while so I managed to see a glowing pink light for just a second.

When I landed on the floor I pointed in the direction.

Max dident ask questions so we both just ran as fast as our powers would let us. To be honest this reminded me of hunting season..

SHARKYS POV
This is ridiculous, how can Mystery have destroyed the soul of such a nice girl in a matter of 10minutes?

We both sat next to eachother for a while, until I asked " Lavagirl? "

" yes? " she said still a bit sad
" how long have we been together? "
"...hm, well since Max went back home after fighting Minus. "
" so 4 years correct? "
" Sharky what's this got to do.. "
" do you trust me? " I said lifting her head up.
"....yes of course I do "

I stood her up with me

" why don't we run off? Just you and me? For good? "

Lavagirl looked in a state of shock
" what? What about Mystery...Max.. "
" Forget all of them!! They have done nothing but got in the way of us and hurt us both!! I love you and I only need you with me ok? "

Lavagirl smiled

" are you sure? .. I mean, what about this planet, it's still in danger.. "
" this planet is only as real as we want it to be ...so? "

MYSTERYS POV

oh gosh what the hell!!! I'm going to throttle Sharkboy when I get my hands...

Oh my lord it's too late

" MAX!!!!!!!! " I screamed directing him to get Sharkboy while I got Lavagirl.

At the same time we pushed them both to the ground while the werewolf jumped in their origional places but missed.

" HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS?? " I screamed at Sharky while I was on top of Lavagirl

They were both speechless

" Max get Lavagirl to the land of forgotten dreams "

He nodded and did as I said.

" LAVAGIRL " Sharkboy shouted before I pushed him onto the floor.

" GET OFF ME I WANT TO GO WITH HER AND PROTECT HER " he said while I pinned him down

" ah hell no boy " I said releasing him and standing up

" Max is more than capable than looking after Lavagirl "

Sharkboy stood up angrily

" plus as if I would let you go with them two, just so you can knock Max unconscious and grab Lavagirl so you can play fairy tales " I said putting one hand on my hip

" how did you.. "
" super senses, I'm a vampire remember? " I interrupted him.

We both looked at the werewolf in front of us who just emerged from the mist, how did Lynx get so huge??

" plus you need to help me kill this guy"
Sharkboy looked at me
" ...are...are you gonna drink ..him? " he stuttered.

" oh yes every ounce " I said growing my teeth to a point.

Sharkboy grew his teeth and smiled

" perfect "

" you're ignorant if you think you can lay a finger on me " a large and husky voice came from Lynx...strange...something was strange..

We both looked at eachother, with every vein around my eye black and my eye completely dark, and with sharkboys large and pointy teeth, we both hissed at Lynx before launching ourselves onto him.

Sharkboy went ballistic on the werewolf, I got thrown into an area of bright green bushes.

As I stood up I looked behind me quite shocked, Sharkboy was crazy. Just like me.

LAVAGIRLS POV

" I hope they are alright " I heard Max murmur

I couldent stop thinking of what Sharky said, even if Max was holding onto my arm and making us run at an incredible speed.

I had to think of something to get away from Max and join Sharky so we can run off, I just dident know how..

In the meanwhile Max had stopped dead in his tracks making me bump into his back.

" Max what's.... "