The End. Chpt 36 part 2!!!

Start from the beginning

Stiles was actually playing tonight and kicking ass!! He wasn't at all wobbly with the ball and he was actually able to keep it in the net of his stick.

The game was almost over with only a couple seconds to spare and the teams were tied.

Stiles scooped up the ball and charged for the net. He looked in both directions and realized there were two people that were going to crush him in a matter of second coming from each side but he still seemed a little far away from the goal to be able to shoot and get it in... Even for Scott this would have been a hard, he hesitated a couple more seconds before I cut in running as close as I could to the side lines and yelled at my full power.

"Shoot the freaking ball Stiles!" Looking over to me quickly he smiled and less than half a second later the ball woshed through the air crashing into the net.

Of course even thought the whistles were blown signaling the end of the game the two huge boys still continued to crush Stiles which turned into our team having a brawl with their team.

I ran from my place into the mix searching for Stiles and ripping him up off the ground. We were able to escape the chaos and get into the locker rooms before anyone could see us leave.

"You were so amazing out there it was insane-" I started and stiles grabbed the side of my face.

"Oh shut up and just kiss me." Stiles said colliding his lips with mine.

"Oh how cute-" someone started causing Stiles and I to pull apart.
"Puppy love." Gerard finished.

He had a huge stick in his hand that was making humming noise leading me to believe that it was electrified.

"Soon this will all be over." Gerard said pacing back and forth as stiles instinctively got infront of me blocking me with his arm.

"Jackson will be dead-"

"What?!" I cried looking at him

"I killed that bot Matt easy enough, didn't realize that Jackson would listen to me know though... But it's perfect I already commanded him to kill himself in the middle of the field he will be- or already is lying lifeless in the back of an ambulance."

"No! No you're lying! That can't be true." I said moving towards him as the stick he was holding made contact with my abdomen sending me into a blur of blackness.
~~~~~~

"Brooke?! Brooke baby please wake up please Brooke please!" I heard Stiles whisper as I gained back my senses. I raised my hand to my head squinting my eyes in pain. Opening my eyes I realized that the room was dark. At least I didn't lose my vision.

Stiles pulled me into his lap rubbing my hair. There was breathing in the background I could make out at least two other people in the room or dungeon or wherever we were that Gerard brought us.

We heard a door open and then slam and lights flickered on. As my eyes adjusted I looked around the room seeing Boyd and Erica strung up onto a pipe that was connected to the ceiling. I panicked Looking back at Stiles for reassurance that we were going to be fine. But we weren't fine and we weren't going to be fine.

Gerard took several huge steps toward the both of us lifting me from Stiles arms as he tried to fight him off but Gerard have him a small zap with the huge stick that had sent me unconscious.

"It's ok Stiles don't worry." I said feeling the stings of pain coming from Stiles leg where he got hit Stiles realized that if he got hurt so did I so he stoped everything and sat still.

As I was brought closer to Erica and Boyd I was able to feel their pain as well, electric whires wrapped around their bodies and my mouth felt tight from the sting of the duct tape covering their mouths.