chapter xxxii - finally

tw: hot n heavy smut incoming babes (aka idk what to put as the tw)

when we get there, he calmly walks over and opens my door, holding his hand out to me. i take it, stepping out of the truck.

as we walk inside he leans down, whispering in my ear, "i'm gonna fuck you senseless."

"i sincerely hope you do."

with that, he starts going faster, but i decide to mess with him. i walk slower, painfully slow.

he huffs, "you really like messing with me, don't you?"

"yes, sir."

"hurry up, or i will throw you over my shoulder."

i speed up, as we walk up the stairs and down the hall.

"hey andy, step out for an hour or two? just outside of the door at the end of the hallway," negan says. andy nods a yes an does as he's told.

i raise my eyebrow, "you'll thank me for that in a few minutes," he says.

as soon as the door closes, he's kissing me, taking our clothes up, "wait."

"what, doll?" he asks in between kisses.

"i need two more things, daryl's release and weekly visits to my family."

"whatever you want, baby," he says as he continues kissing me.

i pull him off my neck, "are you serious?"

"yes, now can we do something fun?" he asks impatiently.

i smile, pulling him back in for a kiss.

he pushes me back on the bed. once our shirts and pants are off, he moves my underwear to the side, diving his finger inside of me. i gasp as he smiles, watching my every reaction.

he develops a rhythm, making me moan out.

"mhm, that's my favorite sound, fuck."

his fingers somehow go deeper, my eyes meet his.

"negan," i call out.

he smiles back at me as he travels further down my body. his mouth replaces his fingers, my back arches as i claw at the sheets. "fuck," i string together.

he smiles as his eyes stay glued to me, his tongue making me cum.

he crawls back up me, spreading my legs on either side.

"finally," he says as he enters me.

his pace speeds up, more marks develop on my neck and chest while fingertips dragged down his back.

"fuck," we both say as we finally reach our orgasms.

he rolls off of me, "see why i can't live without this?"

i laugh as he climbs back on top of me.

two hours later

when we finally leave the room, he's grinning at me.

"what?"

"nothin' baby."

"well come on, let's go. daryl's waiting."

his smile drops and he stops in his spot, "you weren't serious, were you?"

my hand goes to my hip as i cut my eyes at him, "of course i was serious. were you?"

"well, yeah but-"

"no buts. daryl is going home. let's go," i say pulling him along with me.

when we finally get to the cell, i watch with my arms crossed as negan unlocks the door. daryl still staring off into the distance as i walk up to him.

"uncle daryl? you there?" i ask him.

daryl looks from me to negan then back at nothing.

"you're safe, come with me. i promise he won't hurt you."

"it's not me you need to worry about darlin'," daryl says charging at negan. he lands one punch before a guard pulls him off.

"you kind of deserved it, sorry," i say walking past negan with daryl to the cafeteria.

i grab him a tray and he eats it as fast as he can, "did you not feed him?" i ask negan.

"he was taken care of."

i glare at him, "i'll deal with you later, for now let's take him home."

"we got his motorcycle, he can take himself home," negan says glaring at daryl.

"she's comin' with me," daryl says, looking at negan.

"no, she isn't. she's the reason i'm letting you go, so be grateful, asshole," negan argues.

"watch it, tough guy. you ain't in charge of her. you ain't her daddy. she can make her own decisions," daryl says, stepping in front of me.

"actually i am in charge of her. maybe you should watch how you talk to me."

"would you two shut up? uncle daryl, i gotta stay here. dad will explain when you go home," i snap at the bickering boys.

i walk out with daryl and he hugs me, "i'll get you outta here y/n," he whispers in my ear. i just smile at him, not knowing how to tell him i have feelings for his captor.

i watch as he rides away and my heart hurts. knowing i can't go with him but also knowing that i want to be here too.

i turn around, avoiding negan. i wanted to be alone for a bit. i climb my way to the roof, laying down and looking at the stars.

finally. i'm alone.