chapter xxxi - stuck with me baby

tw: 'punishment', spanking

we walk out of the building, "next time you decide to get drunk, a little heads up would be nice."

"as i said earlier, i couldn't really barge in your room while you were fucking her and tell you that."

"i mean you could have though," he smiles.

"ew, no i couldn't have. plus, getting drunk without you has proven itself to be very fun.'

"how would you know? you've never gotten drunk with me."

"just a hunch."

"you realize i'm gonna have to punish you, correct? you broke a lot of rules, multiple times."

"yea, it was worth it. at least i'll have some damn respect around here."

he laughs, "yea, more like fear."

"same thing, different shapes."

we continue talking until we get back to the cafeteria, "go to your room, i gotta decide what i'm gonna do to you."

"yes, captor," i roll my eyes and head up the stairs leading to my room.

after ten minutes or so, he comes back to my room. "c'mon princess, you're staying with me from now on."

"now how the hell am i supposed to get drunk?"

"you'll just have to settle for me, plus you aren't even legally allowed to drink."

"people don't seem to give a shit about the laws anymore," i say and then follow him down the hall.

once we get to his door, he opens it for me, "you first, princess."

"wow, he has manners," i say sarcastically. he grins his response. "uhm, we're gonna have to change the sheets before i sleep in here."

he chuckles, "have at it." he hands me some fresh sheets from under the bed.

i change the sheets and turn around to see him staring at my ass, "what are you looking at?" i ask jokingly.

"you, babe," he says nonchalantly. i look at him giving him an 'are you crazy' look. he walks over to me, "i'm sorry, but you know i've got to."

"I know," i say as he ties my hands to his headboard.

"just for a couple of days, so dwight sees that i don't encourage fighting."

"whatever you say, boss."

"but you also know what else i have to do, that attitude earlier, and the threats, i don't take kindly to neither of 'em."

"it wasn't a threat it was a promise," i say with an innocent smile.

"yea, yea, whatever, you still gotta be punished. i'll be back in a minute."

he leaves and shuts the door behind him. five or so minutes later, he walks back in, a smug look on his face.

"what?" i question.

"i'm gonna enjoy this."

"of course you are, perv," i say half-kidding.

"you must like this, because you just keep adding strikes."

i huff as he comes over untying my hands from the headboard and pulling me back over his knee.

"i don't have a number total in mind, how many do you think darlin'?" he says while pulling my dress up and my underwear down.

"one."

"now you know that's just too low, try again," he gives my ass a squeeze.

"three."

"nope, but i'll add three to the tally."

"you're a dick, you know that right?"

"i know, that's why i'm going to enjoy this so much," he replies as his hand strikes down on my ass.

two more later and i whimper. his smile grows wider.

five more later is when he decides to stop and massage my ass, then he slams his hand down twice more.

i bit my tongue, hoping to keep my mouth from getting me into more trouble.

his hand cups my behind, "think you can behave now, doll?"

"yes, sir."

he pulls me up, making me sit on his lap, the movement causing my bottom to hurt more. he looks me in the eye before kissing me. i pull away, "nope i refuse to do this again."

"what? why?"

i stand up, pulling my dress down, "not sleeping with a man whore again."

he stands abruptly, pulling my dress back up as he corners me and slaps my ass two more times.

"now, you can refuse sex. but do not call me that again. am i understood?"

"yes, sir."

his hands stay on my ass for a few moments more, and he looks down at me, "you're stuck with me baby, might as well enjoy it."

he then puts me down and walks out slamming the door behind him.

sexually frustrated much?