chapter xxx - sucker for pain

tw: a whole hell of a lot of teasing

the smile stays on my face as i walk through the cafeteria. i like getting myself in trouble, it's like a high or something.

he storms out thirty minutes later. his eyes are a different shade, no certain color could correctly describe it, but they're looking right at me.

i torture you

"what the hell is wrong with you?" he spits.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" i repeat looking up at him.

take my hand through the flames

"you fucking kissed simon!"

"you fuck other women, would you rather i fuck him? because i will."

"you're disgusting, y/n."

"how am i the disgusting one? you sleep with four goddamn women and i'm the disgusting one?"

i torture you

he pulls me out of the public eye, into a hallway. "stop being a jealous fucking whore," he practically yells.

"fuck you, i'm not a whore, and guess what? you don't get to be mad at me. you don't get to. if you really wanted me, you'd stop fucking other women. until then, i should be free to fuck whomever i want." i turn and storm off, surprised he didn't stop me.

i'm a slave to your games

my mood has gone from prideful to annoyed. i expected this but never for him to call me a whore.

as i make my way back to the library, i feel his presence behind me, following me.

i'm just a sucker for pain

as soon as i open the door, he slams my back against it, "is that what you want? me to stop fucking them?"

"yes."

i wanna chain you up.

i wanna tie you down.

i'm just a sucker for pain.

his lips connect to mine viciously, he picks me up, my legs around his waist as my lips stay on his, "prove it to me," he says breaking the kiss. "make me believe this is what you want."

"how do i prove to you that i don't want you fucking anyone else?"

"fuck me," he says simply.

i smile at him, then reconnect our lips.

walk slow through the fire.

like who's gonna try us?

we fall onto the sofa, him on top of me. i break the kiss, "nope," i murmur, rolling us over.

feeling the world go against us

so we put the world on our shoulders

i unbuckle his pants, massaging his cock through his underwear. he groans. but then i get up off of him, "you prove it to me. be celibate for one week, then we'll talk."

i torture you

take my hand through the flames

i torture you

when i close the door behind me i hear him say, "that woman is gonna be the death of me."

i'm a slave to your games.

i'm just a sucker for pain.