chapter xxviii - too much thinking

tw: smut idk

we're doing this again. not sure if i regret it or not. but i'm gonna enjoy it that's for sure.

i keep kissing him, we lean back on the bed, me on top of him. his hands go up my dress, before he reaches up, unzipping it. once i get it off, he flips us. his jacket is long gone, his shirt is next. i undo his belt as he undoes my bra.

as i slip my bra off he takes his pants off, never breaking eye contact with me. when he crawls back on top of me, he takes my underwear off. i flip him back over.

i kiss him again, as i make my way down his cock.

he closes his eyes, moaning loudly.

as i'm developing my rhythm, i lean down connecting my mouth with his, letting my tongue explore every crevice of his mouth, as he does the same with his tongue. i feel his hands massaging my ass, giving my pleasure a little bit of pain.

just as i'm about to experience an orgasm, he flips us back over. moving his hips further inside me as i call out his name.

my fingertips scratch down his back.

he soon follows me, releasing his load into me. as we're trying to catch our breath, he pulls out, falling down beside me.

once we both start breathing normally he turns back to me. climbing back on top of me, latching our lips together. one of his hands pins both of mine above me, while his other hand finds it way down to my breast.

his mouth sucks on the side of my neck.

"keep your hands right here," he whispers.

he continues his trail to my inner thighs. his hands come around my legs, pulling me closer to his face.

i groan at how long he's taking.

"beg me, baby girl. beg me to touch you."

"please sir," i string together.

"i said beg," he commands as his hands reach under me, gripping my ass.

my back arches at his touch, "please, sir. please touch me. please."

"good girl," he says before diving his tongue inside of me.

"fuck," i draw out.

he continues his licking and sucking, as i continue my moaning.

a loud knock bangs on my door, "fuck me," he says as he stops.

"i'm trying to," i say looking down at him. he grins, before standing and wiping the juices off his chin.

"don't move," he says as he walks to the door, barely cracking opening the door, "what?"

"uhm, sir, dwight and simon are fighting, simon told me to come get you."

"they're big boys, they can take care of themselves. don't interrupt me again unless it's something important," he shuts the door in his face.

he stalks over to me, "now where was i?"

he cowers over me, before i can answer he shoves to fingers inside of me. he starts kissing my neck again.

my back arches, pushing my boobs against him more. i cum on his hands, moaning his name.

"there's my girl," he says as he replaces his fingers and thrusts himself inside of me. i can't fully recover from what happened to me as he continues pounding into me. he leans down, reconnecting our lips.

i reach my hand down, cupping his balls in my hands, earning a "fuck, "against my lips. i smile back against his.

my tension builds again, bringing me to an all-time high as i cum again.

the waves of euphoria spread through both of us and he pulls out, laying beside me.

"you're gonna kill me one day woman."

i grin as he looks at me in admiration.

someone pounds on the door again.

"i swear every damn time," he mumbles under his breath

he stands up, getting dressed again. "hold on a damn minute!" he yells as the banging continues. i stand up, heading to the shower.

didn't really think that one through, did i?

once i shower, i step out. halfway expecting negan to still be there, i peek around the corner. he's gone. must have been something important, i hope so. i don't want to be as bad as his wives, having sex with him just because he's him. but i want to - fuck, why does this has to be so hard?

i change, slipping on a dress and heels.

i wonder when he'll give me my iPod back. ten minutes ago didn't seem like a punishment to me.

i walk through the hallways, heading to the room the wives hang out, acting like what just happened didn't.

the wives stare at me, probably seeing the fresh marks left on my neck.

"blow me," i say as i sit down. sherry laughs and they transfer their stare to her.

"what? that was funny," she says looking at them. they just shake their heads.

"so, what the hell do you do all day? wait to get railed or something."

"essentially," sherry replies. the wives scoff, "i wasn't lying, was i?"

sherry is growing some balls, good for her. i smile back at her.

"so you all are okay with the fact that you could be sharing std's?" i ask, sarcastically.

"are you? those hickeys look awfully fresh," nicole says.

"yes, yes they are. but i don't sit around waiting to get railed and open my knees whenever he wants, i rail him." god, that was a huge fucking lie.

"close your mouth sweetie, flies will get in," sherry says.

i was being mean, but she didn't have to have a damn attitude. i didn't do shit to her.

sherry comes over and sits by me, we get to know each other more as the other girls have their own conversations.

after an hour or two i head back down to the library, picking up where i left in my book. after reading for a few minutes, negan comes in. "there you are."

'so we gonna pretend like you didn't just rail me?' my inner self questions.

i don't look up from the book, the chapter intriguing me, as if i didn't watch the movie with my mom and beth.

"whatcha readin'?"

"the notebook. it's a romance novel, you wouldn't like it."

"come read it to me," he says sitting down on the couch adjacent to the bookshelves. i sit beside him, and start reading.

this felt good. being with him. it felt destined.

after i read a chapter i realize he hasn't even been paying attention, he looks like he's deep in his thoughts.

i close the book, looking at him. "what are you thinking about?"

he comes back into focus, "oh nothing, why'd you stop reading?"

"you seemed bored. how about you pick out a book?"

he smiles, standing and picking out a book. he picks out 'call of the wild'. very fitting for him.

"you ever read this?"

"my dad read it to us when we had nightmares. it's a good book."

he smiles and sit back down, my head rests on his shoulder as he reads. his voice eventually lulls me to sleep.

when i wake up, i'm in his bed. he's not here but he put me in his bed, i don't know if i'm supposed to get signals from that but i ignore it.

too much thinking.