epilogue

a couple of years later...

'the night we met' flows through the room as we dance, my head on his chest. it's become an everyday occurrence. that and the library.

a few months after emmet's death i finally brought myself to walk down the stairs and soon it felt like he was there with me, just waiting for me to open another story for me to tell him.

when negan and i went down there, we alternated reading. i finally got him to scavenge the entire twilight saga and so far he's liked the books. we're halfway through 'new moon'.

i go on runs with him now, kind of like date night if half-dead corpses weren't walking around. he and rick finally settled their differences and negan no longer takes anything from them. daryl and carol are happy with lilac.

judith has grown a foot or two and has become even more of a badass while carl has turned into his old man. the twins are about to finish kindergarten and they're doing great. beth seems at peace watching her girls.

as for dad and mom, they're as happy as could be. the smiles finally returned to their faces and the warmth to their eyes.

negan still wouldn't be considered a family friend but it's definitely getting easier. he doesn't kill unless absolutely necessary anymore, i made sure of that.

we're happy. he's mine and i'm his.

----------------------------

a/n: thank you guys so much for all the love and inspiration! i'm so glad you've kept reading and congrats if you've made it this far!

but one more thing before i go, my new book 'despise' is up now and i'll be dropping a sneak peek of it below. i hope you stick around for that rollercoaster.

lastly, i love you all so much and i hope that you continue to stay updated on my stories. peace out whores <3

brief description for 'despise'

after becoming a 'mom' to her deceased sister's kid, y/n questions if she can do her job correctly...especially when she meets the new enemy.

prologue for 'despise'

"i really do love you too, negan," i smile at him. "you know, i used to despise you. but i think i was just lying to myself, you were what was right for me all along."