He refused it at first but at the end, he took it. At first he made a funny face but then he smacked the table asking for more. ( Ik it sounds weird but if u ever gave baby food, u would understand what i mean lmao )

" HE LIKES IT!!!" Josh screamed as he recorder it. " Im sending that to bryce and sj." He said all excited.

" Alright well we gotta be at sway in and hour so everyone get ready to leave." Jaden said as he grabbed a water from the fridge and headed upstairs. 

" Can you keep feeding him? I need to get our stuff ready." I asked sab since she was sitting next to me. She nodded her head so i gave her aaron. 

I walked upstairs to my room. Someone was singing in the bathroom so im guessing jaden is in there. I went into the closet and looked for a bikini that i could wear. I also grabbed a pair of sweats and a hoodie. I put everything in a bag and did the same for aaron. By the time i packed all the clothing, jaden had walked out of the bathroom. I changed into the bikini in the bathroom and also put some clothes over. 

I finished packing everything and headed downstairs to put everything in the car. 

By the time i finished putting everything in the car, everyone was already ready to leave. Me, josh, nessa and aaron got in my car while Jaden, cooper, sab and quinton got in jadens car. 

| 15 Mins Later |

" Hey guys, come on in" Griffin said opening the door for us. " Everyone is already in the back. We were just waiting for you guys" He said he hugged me last and took aaron into his arms. To be honest, aaron is warming up alot to them. Especially Bryce, charli and avani. Aaron likes the rest but he likes those three alot more.

" WHATS UP GUYS!" Quinton said walking in infront of us,

" DADDIES HOME" Me and josh screamed at the same time. We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

" Yall need to stop doing that" Charli said laughing at us. We stopped laughing and greeted everyone here.

" Wheres nessa?" I heard Amelie ask,

" Shes at a photo shoot for her new music video i think? She should be here in some minutes though" Josh said as he grabbed a white claw. Since the incident with the acid and drugs shit the only thing hes been consuming as in stuff like that is white claws and sometimes a little bit of weed. Whenever he feels like doing any of those i always have to be present.

" Wheres vinnie?" I asked as i didnt see him anywhere.

" He should be here in a bit. Im pretty sure hes bringing nailea i think her name is?" Bryce said as he sat next to addison. I smiled widely because i finally get to meet her in person. Vinnie had told me that he had a little crush on her but he doesnt know how to approach her or how to hang out with her without making it obvious he likes her. Obviously, being the supportive friend and ex, i gave him some tips on how to leave little hints but also not make it too awkward.

" Oh bet. Were can i put our stuff down?" I asked the guys,

" You could leave it in my room. No one is allowed in there anyways." Bryce said as he got up to help me carry the things up stairs to his room. I nodded my head and followed him upstairs to his room.

" Alright thanks bryce." I smiled as we put the last thing in his room.

" Of course. The bathroom is right here if you want to change into your swimsuit. We will wait for you downstairs when your ready." He said as started to walk out.