Chapter 44

Airbnb/ Richards Home-

Today-

Jordans POV-

I woke up with my phone blowing up and josh on top of my almost killing me. I literally cant breath. I dont know how the fuck i didnt die in my sleep.

" Joshhhh, move. I cant breath." I said trying to get josh off of me. I sounded like a dying horse. ( Kids, this is why we dont smoke weed :) )

" Your being dramatic and shut your phone off. Its too early for this." He said with his morning voice. He also sounded like a dying horse.

" Ya whatever. Move" I said pushing him off of me. He groaned and pulled the blanket on his head.

I grabbed my phone that was on the nightstand and clicked on one of the tags that were blowing up my phone. It was a video of Mads on Hollywood fix that i guess made it to tiktokroom. 

|1683 Tags|

The video

Mads- Italics

Fletcher- Bold

Hi Mads, how have you been?

Hi Fletcher ive been better.

Oh and whys that?

Well you know how josh has been MIA? Well jordan made this rumor that i cheated with josh and now theres this whole deal about it. She basically made me the bad guy and ive been getting hate by all my supposedly friends. -She started fake crying.

Oh im so sorry about that and i hope you feel better. -Fletcher said trying to hold in a laugh.

Thank you fletcher. It means alot. Your literally the only person who has asked me how ive been. Thank You.- She said as she was wiping her fake tears.

Ya no problem um ima go because i just saw loren gray. Bye. - You heard fletcher get out of the crowd.

Tiktokroom: So what do we think of this? Mads said that jordan was making her the bad guy and making up rumors. What do you guys think?

Tagged: @Mads Lewis @Jordan Barrett @Josh Richards @ Nessa Barrett @Jaden Hossler

❤️ 958,793

 💬 933,643

Comments:

User: She fake crying lmao

User: LMAOO FLETCHER WAS LIKE FUCK NO

User: Im hoping this isnt true

Mads Lewis: Oh, i didnt realize i was being recorded. Oops.

- User: STFU. Just- stfu.

Nessa Barrett: She is really trying me right now lol. Literally saw her with my own two eyes lmao but whatever i guess. STREAM LA DI DIE :).

Jaden Hossler: Madison, i dont know what the fuck you are trying to do but it isnt working. We literally saw you cheating so please, do us a favor and stop.

Bryce Hall: Wait till jordan sees this.

Taylor Holder: EVERYONE SPAM THE COMMENTS SO JORDAN SEES THISS!!!!

User: @Jordan Barrett

Skye Jackson: @Jordan Barrett

Cooper Noriega: @Jordan Barrett