Chapter 30

The Apt/ Sway House

Today-

Jordans POV-

I just finished dinner with Madison. Your probably like ' wtf jordan?!?' but she texted me first and i dont want any bad blood with no one so i excepted the invite. We talked alot, got to know each other and decided to be friends. I have also been trying to help her win jaden back because she said shes still in love with him. Being the good person i am, i helped her out.

Now, im on my way back home. Its still pretty early, its like 6:30, so ill watch a movie and have some quality time with ness, josh and jaden. I was on a red light when i get a call from bryce,

Bryce the rat🐀is trying to call you. Press accept to answer,

"Jordan, where are you?" i heard alot of yelling.

" Im going home whats up. Where are you?" I said as the light turned green so i hit the gas.

" Im at sway and so is everyone else. No ones home, were having a pool party, your invited and you are coming" He said all confident.

" Bold to think i would wanna hang with you annoying people." I said laughing

" Shut up, you love us. Ohh also, your roommate is freaking out" he said laughing

" Roommate?- Oh ya, hossler. Whys he freaking out?" i said confused.

" Because you are hanging out with his ex"

"...So?"

" So, hes mad." he said laughing

" Mad for what?"

" I dont know, he also said you are ignoring his messages and calls" We both laughed. I havent been ignoring him... well kinda. Hes been blowing up my phone ever since i posted on insta with mads. 

" Ohhh, ya. I put my phone on silent. The only reason why i answered you was because i connected my phone to my car, so i see the calls." I said laughing.

" Well, when you get here, talk to him. He looks sad and shit."

" Bet, tell the man child ill be there in like 20"

" Ok, hurry. He looks like hes about to cry." We both laughed. I hung up and got home.

I got home and unlocked the door to the apartment. I headed straight to my room and got a black bikini with some sweats and a tank top because most likely, we will spend the night. I got some makeup and makeup wipes, just in case and some towels and put it in a black jansport backpack i found in my closet. I got my shit ready and locked the door and headed back in my car.

20 minutes later i arrived at the address josh gave me and let me tell you, the house is fucking big. ( Tygas old house). I parked my car and made it to the front door. I knocked and Kio opened the door.

" Hey jordan, come in" He said as he hugged me.

" Hey kio, were are the rest?" I said as i let go of the hug