Chapter 54

Bel Air, Los Angeles-

2 month time skip recap-

12/21/20-

Narrators POV-

So its been about two months now. Which means New years eve is next week. Exciting. 

So you may be wondering what has happened in these past few months...

Break ups. Yes. That happened. 

Quinton and Cynthia FINALLY broke up. The gang, but mostly jordan, helped quinton realize that cynthia was just not the right one. She kept manipulating him some what to the situation with mads and jaden. She manipulated him and cheated on him. Pretty sad not gonna lie.

Tayler and Charly broke it off too. Ya, pretty sad. They were the type of couple you would think would last forever but sometimes, you meet the right person but wrong time. Which sucks, because you could really tell they were in love. 

Bryce and Addison. God. It sucks to even talk about. There were some cheating allegation thrown about bryce when the gang went to New York and let me tell you, they are not pretty. Everyone knew they were fake because bryce was with one of them atleast, when they were over there. Addison DID believe him because she knew the truth but again. Right person, wrong timing. ( Braddison 4life man😣👊)

Josh and Nessa. Jordans best friend and cousin. One of the couples everyone ALSO thought were end game but of course, in all relationships, there are relationship problems. There were trust issues, not spending time together, work, etc. Now i know what you are thinking. tHeY bRoKe uP! No, god no. They are currently on a well needed break. They are still dating, but they are on a break. They decided to go on a break because nessa has started a new podcast with some friends. She also started on some new music so shes been busy. Josh has been busy opening up a business and with the podcast. Both not spending as much time together as they want. But at the end of the day, they are still in love which is all the matters. ( Once again, Jessa 4life man 😣👊)

Now the rest of the couples. Blake & Amelie, Avani & Anthony, Cooper & Sab and Dixie & Noah. They are still going very strong. Obviously the only people dating in the group now. Pretty sad but it is what it is. But as the song by bebe rehxa says, ' if its meant to be, itll be, itll be'.

The rest of the single people in the group are... well, still single. But, two people in the group who yup, you guessed it, our beloved Jordan Barrett and Jaden Hossler. Yes, you heard that right my seggcy friends.

Jaden and Jordan. They have been flirting, cuddling, kissing, fucking, you name it. But, there still isnt a label. Jordan, doesnt want to admit her feeling for him because she REFUSES to fall in love with him or anyone for that matter. Jaden, on the other hand, has fallen HARD for her. Jordan is denying her feeling although every breathing human can tell she has fallen hard for the rockstar too. Now, all that we need for the ship to finally sail is for Jordan to admit her feeling for him. Not gonna be easy by the way.

Now, how can we forget the little munchkin. Baby aaron. God, when i tell you he has grown, that, is and understatement. 7 months now, sheeeesh. Not as small and tiny anymore. He started crawling now which a good start to his development. But whats not good is that he LOVES to run away. Jordan had bought him a little pen to play in but the 7 month year old child, discovered a way to escape. Yup, a 7 month year old. I know, fucking crazy. Jordan found out that his birthday is actually May 1st, 2020. Kinda close to jordans. Day by day, he keeps looking more and more like aaron. His curly hair, beautiful big honey eyes , same nose, skin color, its almost as he was reborn. Kinda scary not gonna lie.

( This is what im gonna be using as baby aaron. But mostly random kids from google or pinterest lol.)

( FUCKING ADORABLE SNJFMCDNJD)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( FUCKING ADORABLE SNJFMCDNJD)

Now, social media. Haha.

Tiktok. Jordan still refuses to get it because either way, her problematic ass is still on tiktokroom. Although she isnt one. Thats what she gets for being friends with tiktokers. The rest of the gang is still on tiktok. Still on the ususal scandals here and there. Nothing to big since the mads and cheating allegations towards bryce. Obviously the break ups too.

Music. The musicians of the group are still thriving. Working on some new songs. Jordan on the other hand, is to scared to sing. She has some songs she had made when she was in new york but she is just to scared to show them to anyone.

Reality show. Sway and the D'amelio's now have a reality show. I know, crazy. Its actually pretty dope. The gang is always hanging out so most of the time they are being filmed which means they cant fuck up. 

So far, everyone is thriving. The couples, going strong. The now single people are still hanging out with eachother but arent dating which is confusing but understandable since you cant un love someone by just snapping your fingers. Jordan and Jaden are... confusing. They dont know where they stand but they'll figure it out. And baby aaron is just thriving. As he should. Everyone is getting the bag now that they have brand deals here and there. Some have modeling, acting gigs, musica and yada yada. 

Soo ya. That happened :))

(A/N) soo didnt reread

ik this is ass but i wanted to do a time skip cuz its getting boring and i wanna finish this asap

but i promise the rest is gonna be interesting :)

Ily all, gn <33