Chapter 41

NATCH-

Today-

Jordans POV-

Its now Halloween, aka Sunday, the party at NATCH. Me and jaden went costume shopping and i helped him pick his costume. I chose to go as a simple vampire because im not really trying to go all out at this party, barely even know this people. This is what everyone decided to go as.

Griffin- A nurse ( Basic bitch)

Quinton- Bad angel? ( Together with cynthia)

Blake- Cowboy ( With amelie)

Kio- A high school jock

Noah, dixie and curtis- Matching bear wonzies

Bryce and Addison- Joker and Harley

Ant and Avani- Skeleton couple

Tayler and Charly J- Harley and Joker

Jaden- Woody from toy story

Charli- A cop ( she was actually a donut but... idc lol)

Madi- Barbie ( I had too)

Nessa-  SeCy Vampire

Jordan- SeCy Vampire

We had all gotten ready at  the apartment because avani was doing mostly everyones makeup and i was helping with costumes so we needed everyone together. 

It is now 10:32 and the party started at 10 so we are kinda late. We all got in the assigned cars and headed to NATCH. We arrived there and as soon as we went through those doors, we were hit with he smell of alcohol and weed.

" HEY GUY, YOU MADE IT" Madi yelled because the music was hella loud. We all gave her a hug and went to the kitchen to get shot. Me, bryce, jaden and blake made this thing that whenever we went into a party or club, we gotta take a shot. So thats the first thing we did. Im not really trying to get drunk in this party, not really in the mood so i just decided to chill with charli who was just eating a bag of chips that was at the bar.

|Skip to 3am|

" Oh no, Jordan please dont do anything bad. Hes drunk and- and you looked" Charli said as she was looking behind me. I looked at her confused and of course i turned around. It was jaden and madison kissing. Um ok. Ouch. I should be mad but for some reason i felt my stomach turn.

" Shes literally wearing a little bo peep costume. What the actual hell" Charli said as she was still looking at them. I just turned back around too avoid them looking at us and made eye contact with someone i didnt want to see. It was the vinegar kid coming straight to us.

" Ah shit" I said as he came and sat next to me putting his hand around me. 

" Oh, i think kio is calling me, ill be back" and with that charli got up and left me, with this... thing. ( HOT THING ;) ok sorry, go on)

" Hi Danny" He whispered in my ear. It gave me goosebumps and made my stomach turn. This cant happen. I turned to look at him with a annoyed face. I took his hands off of me and scooted away from him.

" What do you want vincent" I said as i looked at his costume- well- the fucking blanket he had rapped around his bottom half and the cross he had on his stomach. I heard him laugh as he was looking at me.