Chapter 11

Nessa and Jordans Apt

Today-

Jordans POV-

It has been a couple of hours now. We have been playing games, singing and just finished watching disney movies. This felt good. Back home i would never do this with my FrIeNdS. Usually we would go out and smoke or get drunk, but now, i feel different. I dont know if this is better or worse. I also miss Aaron. He has been ignoring my calls and text since i arrived in LA. Ive asked my friends to check up on him but they said hes ignoring everyones calls. Im very worried for him because my parents could care less. I wish my grandma was still alive. She would have set him straight. She wouldve helped him with his drinking problem. I just wish things would be so different.

" Hey sis, wanna go get some rest, its been a long day" nessa asked sittting next to me on the couch were i was sitting alone because jaden went to the bathroom.

" Uh, when you guys are ready to go to sleep ill go, im not really tired" i said trying to smile.

" Jordan, you cant lie to me, something is wrong."

" Im fine ness, ill tell you when something is wrong." Before she could keep insistig, jaden came out of the bathroom. Thank God.

" Okay, well if you need anything you could talk to me okay? I love you loads." she said getting up.

" Love you too ness." i said giving her a small smile.

With that she walked away. Everyone went outside to the balcony to see the 'StArS' but im pretty sure they went to go get high. Im not really in the mood to get high right now. But this would be a great moment to  get high back in NY but for some reason, im just not in the mood.

" Hey, you ok?" jaden said sitting next to me. 

I had my airpods in so i couldnt hear. I was so zoned out that i didnt notice him calling me until he tapped my shoulder.

" Oh- sorry- hi" i took out my airpods and tried to focus my attention to him.

" I said, are you ok?"

" Yup, im very much okay" i said putting on a smile which i thought would make him not ask anything else.

" Yea uhu, now tell me the truth."

" Dude, i feel great,i feel marvelous, i feel fucking amazing!" i said looking at him laughing.

" I dont know what you are trying to hear, but thats just simply the truth."

" Okay okay. So, since your new to the group tell me more about yourself."

" Mmmm... nah. Im good," i said putting my airpods in. He looked at me in disbelieve. This bitch really thought we were gonna be besties. L M A O. 

" You know what? Im going outside, to look at the 'StArS'. Toodloo" i said walking away.

" I-"

"SMOKING THE ZAZA, THEN GO STRAIHT TO THE MATA, THEN IM UPPIN THE CHOPPA, HITTIN THIS CHA-CHA, THEN I OPEN THIS LATA, NOW HE DANCIN BACHATA" I screamed walking away from him to ignore him. I heard him laugh a little which made me smile.

Outside looking at the 'sTaRs'

" So, hows NY jordan?" Josh said passing me the blunt.

" Eh, its alright, If you mean what has changed umm well, oh you remember the store next to the Skate park were we would go smoke? Ya well it got burned down" i said laughing remembering when everyone was freaking out because the store was burning.

" Woow, i do remember. That sucks" he said laughing a little

" EH, it was funny"

" Has anyone told you, you give like psycho vibes?" Quinton asked

" Ha. Ya, my dead ex boyfriend did. Before i killed him. Wanna say hi to him?"

Nessa and Josh laughed except for everyone else.

" Guys, its a joke. Last time i checked he was still alive... Getting head from my so called bestfriend." I quietly whispered the last part.

" Your not slick, we heard that." Bryce said earning stares from everyone.

" Damn, oh well."

" Well guys im kinda tired yk.. from the plane ride and everything, so it was nice meeting you all. Very fun very chill people. But umm im going to go sleep now. Goodnight yall." i said walking away to the room nessa said was mine. 

( This is what the room looks like btw, Nessa decorated it.)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( With a couch like that somewhere in there, just imagine it a bigger space)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( With a couch like that somewhere in there, just imagine it a bigger space)

I was walking in my new room with my luggage. I stoped at the door to turn on the lights. Damn remind me to go to target tomorrow to get some decoration or something. I walked in an heard snoring. What the fuck. No one told me i was sharing a room. I walked in all the way to see a snoring jaden ON MY BED. 

" I- this bitch."

( A/N)

that fatass

S M H

n e wayz

didnt reread

gonna post again :)