Chapter 22

Jordan & Nessa's Apt/ Walgreens-

Today-

Jordans POV-

Its currently 2 in the morning and im laying in bed. Bored. Jaden came in the room right after i came in. I guess were roomates. I havent asked him becuase i keep forgetting and today was already an eventful day so i didnt want to say anything. I was on instagram, watching peoples stories. When i noticed that one of my friends from home died there hair from the bottom and i kinda wanna do that. Its not like its coping. I hope. I spontaneously got the idea to go to Walgreens because im pretty sure that one of the only stores i know that are open 24/7. I sat up to see if jaden was awake. He looked like he was daydreaming or thinking deeply about something. I didnt want to go by myself because i dont really know anything or anyone here. I would call charli but shes deffo asleep. I would call bryce but... nah. Were not close like that. I dont want to bother anyone else so ill ask jaden.

" Jaden" i whispered. He still didnt pay attention to me

"Jadenn" Still no response. I threw a pillow at his face to see get his attention.

" Oww. You bitch, what is wrong with you." he whispered/Yelled

" Ive been calling your name and your just starring off to space."

" Sorry i was... busy."

" Sure. Anyways, wanna come to Walgreens with me" i said getting off the bed to go to my closet."

" Sure, but why."

"I wanna die and cut my hair"

" You realize its like 3 in the morning right?" he said laughing

" ... ok? and hows that a problem?"

" Its not im just saying. How did you get this brilliant idea."

" I saw this girl on instagram who died like the botton half a color and then i was like ' i need to do that' you know? And i also wanna cut my hair."

" Um wow ok. Well can we atleast get some food when were overthere?"

" Yes ma'am. That will be my payback to you."

" Ok, we will take my car because you dont have one."

" Oh ya, i need to also go get one of those."

He got up from the couch and went to the bathroom while i was getting some sweats and a hoodie because i had some shorts on and its freaking cold outside. I finished changing while jaden was waiting becuase he was done. And now, we are on our way to Walgreens. 

The car ride was in silence nobody said anything, it was kinda peaceful but also kinda awkward.

We arrived to walgreens were literally no one was there except for the cash register lady who looked at us weird. What. I know im weird ok. Anyway, we made our way to the  hair dye aisle and got some hair cutting scissors and some red hair dye and some bleach. Now, i know what your gonna say, 'omfg BOX BLEACH. are you fucking crazy?!? your hairs gonna fall off'. Listen, I dont care. Its my hair anyways. 

Jaden was trying to convince me to dye his hair blonde. Um i think the fuck not. He showed me some pictures of when he had dyed it blonde and to be honest, it looked bad. I dont know why these people let him. I had to be straight forward with him and i told him that this was a very bad mistake he made. He started throwing a fit and started whining so i promised him that one day i was going to do it but he had to think about it first. 

We left with the hair stuff and some snacks because why not you know. Now we are on our way to get some taco bell because this man child wanted some and that was my payback to him. Smh.