Chapter 42

The Apt/ Airport

Today-

Jordans POV-

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

I was hoping he wouldnt pick up but at the second ring he picked up.

" ... Hi," I said as i sighed.

" You mom called me joshua..." He sighed at the other end of the phone.

" What did she say?"

" You know... just becuase all of this shit happened, that doesnt mean that you have to stop eating and doing more shit joshua. In fact, you should learn from this shit- " I stopped because i realized i was yelling. " Joshua, please stop. You are hurting yourself and all of us too," I said as i sat down on one of the couches because i felt the world start to spin. " I know why you did it"

" What are you talking about" He said as he sounded more nervous

" Dont act stupid with me joshua."

" Im sorry, i really am. I felt like i was dragging you guys along with me and i couldnt do that. Especially to you- you already lost Aaron and with my shit, i felt like i reminded you of him..."

" Thats exactly why im doing this," I said as my voice broke, " Because i dont want the same fate for you," I said as my eyes started to water. " Josh, you are basically my brother, if something were to happen to you, i wouldnt forgive myself for not being there to help you. And what happened not only did it make everything worse but you ACTUALLY dragged us in with you.... Im not trying to blame anything on you josh but this would have not happened if you would have just talked to me." I said as a tear actually came out. " It hurts me seeing you like this josh. Everyone is worried about you. It might not seem like it because no one texted but you have to understand that they did it for respect to nessa and jaden." I said as i wiped my tears.

" Im sorry for not telling anyone. I didnt want to put this on anyone too..." His voice cracked and i knew he was crying also.

" Why her josh... out of all the people... emily?" I said as my voice kept breaking.

"... because i knew that would hurt you. Thats what i wanted. She also tricked me into it." He said as he cried even more.

" We had a promise josh..." I said as tears were still coming out of my eyes.

" I know and believe me, i will never forget. I know what i did was bad but i just couldnt do this to you guys so-"

" So you hurt us in a way you knew we werent going to forgive you..." i said as i cut him off.

"... ya... and i dont expect any of you to forgive me for what i did because there is no way of going back anymore. I just want you to take care of-"

" No. You are not- NO." I yelled at him as i started sobbing because this sounded way to familiar. I went to the bathroom so i dont wake jaden or anyone up.

" Jordan please. I cant do this anymore." He said as he started to sob

" Joshua. I know this is hurting you but please- for fuck sakes joshua- please dont" i said as i started to sob even more.

" I cant danny" He whispered as he was sobbing even more.

" No josh- you can. Im not letting you go too. If i loose you too- i wont know what to do with myself." I said as i sat on the floor with my head in my knees.

" I promise you jordan that i will look over you and i will take care of you from up here." He managed to choke out.

" Ill be there in some hours josh. Hang tight." i said as i started packing some cloths and essentials to take. I decided that i was going early to New York.