Chapter 47

Airbnb/ Sway's Airbnb-

Today-

Jordans POV-

I woke up to crying and a someone moving under me. I heard josh get up and turn on the lights.

" Shh Shh, its okay, shh shh" I heard josh whisper to baby aaron. I finally woke up and sat up adjusting to the light of the room. I got up from bed to make him a bottle. I walked passed bryces room and heard some loud snoring. I slightly laughed and walked downstairs to make aarons bottle.

5 minutes later i finished the bottle and headed upstairs to see josh halfway asleep on the couch with aaron. Aaron was talking some random shit, couldnt even understand. I grabbed aaron from josh and with that josh thew himself next to val. She cuddled up to him and with that the both fell right back to sleep. I was now fully awake and trying to sleep aaron. I got up and grabbed my phone from the nightstand and sat back down on the couch trying to get aaron to fall asleep again. I checked my notifications and saw i had 3 missed calls from jaden and 5 text messages from him. No wonder aaron woke up, this bitch was calling me at what time is it- 4 IN THE FUCKING MORNING.

Jaden 😝🎸

Jaden 😝🎸

Are you mad at me?

1:25 am

Jaden 😝🎸

Can you answer me?

2:22

Jaden 😝🎸

Can you come over?

3:54

Jaden 😝🎸

Just answer the fucking phone, i wanna talk jordan

4:15

Jordan🤭❤️

What the actual fuck Jaden Isaiah Hossler?!?!

Its is 4 in the fucking morning you fucking bitch

Read

Jaden 😝🎸 is calling...

"What is your fucking problem jaden?!?" i said as i went to go lay aaron down next to josh and putting the pillows next to him. He had finally fallen asleep. I walked out to the hallway down to one of the guest bedrooms.

"Why are you mad at me?" He still had the audacity to ask

" I wasnt fucking mad at you but now i fucking am. Jaden. Its 4 in the fucking morning. Go.To.Sleep." I yelled at him now more clearer

" I cant sleep because you arent here!" He yelled back. Hes been smoking and drinking. Fuck these people dont listen.

" Jaden fucking hossler. Go to sleep or i wont hesitate to call your mom." I said with gritted teeth.