♥︎ Chapter 44 • Want Me ♥︎

Start from the beginning

"Such a well behaved one." I push him down to the ground slowly with my boot and stand up over him, pressing my boot against his throat to the point where he'll feel it without there being damage. "What do you want to do for me?"

Ethan's eyes roll back with pleasure. "I want to make you come."

"I want to come inside you and plug you up. I know how much you love being full of me." I add more pressure, knowing how he likes it.

"Yes, please, baby." He begs, his hard on leaking.

"On your hands and knees," I order after removing my boot from his throat.

Ethan scrambles into position, smirking. "You gonna fuck me like a dog, pretty boy?"

"You are a bitch." I spank him roughly before pulling out the whip and running it over his ass.

Ethan shivers, his body reacting so honestly to my touch.

"Are you scared?" I continue to run it over him. "Could you handle being whipped?"

He scoffs. His body is tense, but he can never refuse a challenge. "I'm not scared, of course I can."

I let the whip crack against him once.

Ethan sucks in his teeth. "Damn."

I whip him a few more times before massaging his ass and rubbing his back. "Such a good boy. What do ya want as a reward?"

Ethan practically purrs, blushing in embarrassment. "I want your cock."

My hands fly to my zipper and I work on removing my cock before rubbing myself between his cheeks, moaning quietly at the feeling.

"Oh, yes, Charlie. Baby, own me. Fuck me so hard I beg for mercy." Ethan says.

I tease his entrance before pushing in. "Don't touch yourself. I want you to come from my cock."

Ethan whines.

"Are you arguing? Would you like me to stop?" I start to pull out.

Ethan shakes his head. "No, no, please don't stop. I won't touch myself."

"Perfect." I ram his prostate from the get-go, causing his whole body to jerk and his arms to give out.

He moans out loudly. "Oh, fuck, Charlie, again."

I comply, harder this time, before fucking into him at a strong, rough, and fast pace, his moans fueling me.

"Yes, yes, shit, Daddy, more!"

"Louder." I smirk proudly, slapping his ass. He called me Daddy. He can't take that back. "Moan louder for Daddy."

Ethan practically screams my name, his body rocking with mine. "More, harder, more!"

I pound ruthlessly into him, his face hitting the floor as his arms fail him and his knees quiver. He feels so fucking tight. "Fuck—Ethan—"

Ethan's moans turn almost incoherent. "I-I love when you fuck me. Feels so good."

"You take it so fucking good." I grips his waist tightly and pull him into me as I press forward, the friction driving me insane.

"Yes, yes, yes." Ethan chants, his eyes rolling back. He clenches around me and moans guterally.

"You getting close, baby?" My voice comes out huskily.