Part 2 Chapter 22

Start from the beginning

******* TWO WEEKS LATER******

Okay... Fuck James and fuck Chandler! I'm so close to going the fuck off and shooting both of them. You think I have two fucking husbands the way they are acting. If they aren't angry at each other then they turn it on to me. I have Chandler going off about the stupidest shit and then there's James who always judge everything I do. Apparently James like things a certain way and he expects me to do things his way..
"Alana don't you think you need to start dinner?" James said standing over me. I was outside sitting on the porch swing reading a book.
See I'm going to fucking kill him.
"James I'm not your second wife. Tell your damn wife that you're hungry." I said finally looking up at him.
You know I hate saying this but Chandler was right about James. For the past two weeks I've definitely seen the crazy dictator man that he is. But he needs to realized that I'm not the one or the fucking two.
"My wife is supposed to be resting..remember...so get the fuck up and do something"
"No! I don't have to cook every fucking day and again I'm not your fucking wife! You are here in this house to fix the relationship with your son and to gain a relationship with your grandkids...LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"
I've had enough of this shit and I can't wait until Chandler gets home so he could handle his daddy. I closed my book up and walked past him. "You fucking stupid ass!" I said
James walked behind me laughing and shaking his head at me. Like fucking Chandler he likes to piss me the fuck off. Why did I say this was a good idea again?
"You mad ain't it? Am I really such a bother to you? Hmmm??" James asked
"I don't like you!"
"Awwww Lana baby you're hurting my feelings" James said laughing
"Ugggggh JAMES FUCK OFF!"
James laughed again and then finally walked away when he heard my kids yelling for him. Despite everything else he was a great grandfather to my kids and they fucking love the hell out of him.
"Feisty mama" James said finally walking away and up the steps.
I let out a big frustrated sigh before walking away to call Zara.
"Can your granddaddy come and stay with you?" I said on the second ring
"Hell no. You let my dad make that decision of  letting them stay there. Now you gotta suffer." Zara said laughing in the phone
"Girl why he come down here demanding to cook him fucking dinner like boy I ain't your damn wife go ask her. And please don't get me started on Chandler shit he can go stay with you too."
I was fumbling around in the kitchen and guess what the fuck I'm doing. I'm fucking about to cook dinner. I laughed to myself as I took the steaks out and started seasoning the meat. I then went to go grab some potatoes so I could cut them. I'm thinking of making smothered potatoes. My stomach is growling thinking about the food.
"Girl that's your husband and your father in law enjoy them anyways girl what you doing?"
"Cooking."
Zara busted out laughing and so did I. We was on the phone talking and laughing when I heard voices coming from the stairs. I saw Chandler with the boys and then James right behind him. I didn't even know he came back home.
"Girl let me call you later and if. I don't watch the midnight news and see if I ended up killing them." I said
"Girl you so damn crazy but Terrence just came home so I'll call you later and girl don't kill them."
"No promises" i said
I hung up the phone and starting putting flour on the potatoes to put in the oil.
"Mmmm something smells good." Chandler said kissing me behind my ear.
"Yeah it really does you got a good woman don't fuck this one up." James said
I held in my frustration because I didn't want to start anything and turned around and just smiled. James gave me a smile then a wink before walking out the kitchen to get Pat. The whole time Chandler was watching me and he had this questioning look on his face.
"You good baby?" Chandler asked "i know that we been beefing lately."
Chandler was holding me and kissing me. I smiled a little then turned and kissed him. I inserted my tongue in his mouth before pushing him back on the island. I stopped kissing him and quickly walked out the kitchen to see if anyone was downstairs or around. The coast was clear and I went back into the kitchen. I quickly got down on my knees and unbuckled his pants.
"Right now baby? What if someone comes in here and what if you burn the food?" Chandler asked
"Sssh shut up and let me do what I do!"
Chandler closed his mouth and watched as I grab his dick then massaged it. He sucked in some air and then took my hair out of the ponytail. I opened my mouth wide and slid him inside before closing it. Chandler moaned quietly as I moved my tongue around his dick and massaged his balls. He twisted his fingers in my hair and moved my head to a fast rhythm.
"Shit baby stand up and turn around real fast." Chandler said through his teeth
"Oh yeah and you might wanna cut down the stove too,you don't want to overcook the steaks." James said making me squeal and jump.
"I don't even wanna know." I heard my dad say
I pushed Chandler who tripped over his pants and bumped his head on the cabinet by the refrigerator. James was watching  both of us amused well mostly Chandler cause I refused to stand up. We fumbled and move away from each other. Chandler quickly pulled his pants up and I wiped my mouth and just hid behind the counter. Chandler cleared his throat before walking toward the stove.
"Alonzo when the hell you get here?" Chandler asked
"Like two minutes ago. Did yall forget that I was getting the boys tonight?"
"Yes." I said quietly still crouched down
Chandler looked down at me laughing I couldn't even stand up and look my dad in the eyes. I know I'm grown and this is my house but I feel like a teenager getting in trouble.
"Alana stand up." My dad said
"Umm I'm not even here. .."
"So y'all got ghosts now." James said laughing
"Alana grow up and get up before Chandler fucks up dinner you know he don't know anything about cooking."
That is true. I finally got up off the floor and snatched the fork out of his hand and looked at the steaks then the potatoes. Still not looking at my dad or James.
"I hope you cooking enough for me cause it smells amazing." My dad said
"Yeah it should be enough." I said before finally turning and looking at my dad.
He smiled at me and then left the kitchen with Chandler right behind him. Leaving fucking James. Yaaay....
I went back to cooking and it was silent. He kept watching and hovering over me as I cook. He got closer to me and I could hear him mumbling things under his breath.
"A little more Cajun season on the potatoes. Did you cut the onions for this? A little more pepper on my steak and make it medium for me." James said from right behind me. I could feel the heat from his body near me. I slid over to the side and continue cooking ignoring every demand he spit out.
"Are we having salad too?" He asked
He walked past me touching the small of my back before getting out a fork. He moved to the other side of me still touching me! Okay that's it I draw the line at him touching me. I slammed down the knife I had in my hand and yanked the fork out his hand.
"Oh my fuckin- James get the fuck out the kitchen before I shove this knife down your throat!" I yelled
"The hell is your problem?"
"YOU! Look I don't know how you are with Pat but my name is Alana and I'll be damned if I let you boss me around in my fucking kitchen or my muthafuckin house!. Cancer or not I'm gonna kick your ass out and you will be on the next plane back to fucking France. Now back the fuck up away from me give me my space and go sit down somewhere! Go bond with your damn son and leave me the fuck alone! Now GO and I'll call you when food is ready!!"  I shouted at him.
I was now waving the knife towards him. I was so mad and I was ready to stab him right here. James slowly backed away from me and got the message and left. No smart comment or nothing...well except for a evil look from hell that I really didn't care much for. I turned backed around and continued cooking dinner i peace. Finally! Thirty minutes later I was done cooking and had everyone's plate ready so they could eat.
"Dinner is ready." I said calmly before turning back around
Everyone sat down at the table and James wouldn't stop glaring at me. I don't fucking care if he got a problem I'll definitely drop him off to the first retirement home I find.
"This is really good Alana." Pat said
"Thank you."
"Yeah one thing about my mommy is she's the best cook" Avery said with a mouth full of food
"You're right about that, your mom is spoiling us cooking the way she does." James said
I rolled my eyes at him and kept on eating. Chandler quickly caught on to my attitude and kicked me under the table. I looked at him and he mouth "you good?"
I nodded my head at him then went back to eating. Chandler watched me and then looked at his dad. He looked as if he was debating on saying something it he doesn't need to. We all good over here...on my end at least. We all finished eating and I put everything away in the kitchen. Chandler walked our kids out and said goodbye to them while I cleaned the kitchen.
"You sure you good?" Chandler asked
"Yeah I'm perfect baby. And once I finish cleaning in the kitchen you're gonna get it." I said
"Oh yeah? Well hurry up."
Chandler ran upstairs and I kept on cleaning. I cut on My r&b playlist and sung along to some Ashanti. Once I was done I ran upstairs and into my room. I jumped on Chandler and attacked him with kisses. I was pulling on his shirt and trying to rip it off. Chandler finally took his shirt off and then flipped me over and pulled my pants off.
"You really want it this bad?" Chandler said
"Fuck yeah. No kids I want you to knock this pussy out the frame." I said pushing him off of me and straddling him.
Chandler inserted me and then my phone went off. I quickly hopped off him and went to grab my phone. I saw that it was Zara and just ignored it. I threw my phone back on the nightstand and got back on top of him. Two dings on my phone went off but I ignored that as well. He positioned me over his dick and I slid down onto him. I rocked my hips and moaned into his mouth. Chandler grabbed my neck and we kept on rocking in a slow and hard rhythm.
Buzz buzz
Chandler's phone went off. Then a ding.
"Just ignore it." I moaned into his mouth
"I am." Chandler said
He flipped me over and I was in all fours again. I pushed back on him and he pushed up to me. I bit my lip and kept on throwing it back on him. Every time I pushed back he would slap my ass real fast.
Buzz buzz! Ding! Ding ding! Buzz buzz! Ding
This time both of our phones was going off.
"Who the fuck is blowing up my damn phone! Shit I swear I can never just chill." Chandler said
"Just answer it." I said
"Whoever it is gonna get cussed the fuck out."
My phone went off again and I finally got up. I saw that it was Zara
"Yes girl!" I said
"What the fuck took you so long to answer!!"  Zara cried
"The hell is your problem?"
"It's my mom! S-s-sh-she's oh my god pleas let this be a dream!"
"Zara what is wrong with you?"
"It's Monica." Chandler said
"Zara hold on girl..." i said in the phone "what about that bitch now?" I asked
Then I looked at Chandler's face. He was crying.
"She's dead.." Chandler and Zara said at the same time.
Oh shit

Hey y'all i know I'm slacking on updating but I work a lot also I'm in school and have a kid so I barely have time. But I swear I'll update when I can ❤️❤️