Chapter 26

*Norman's POV*

Andy and Bailey are coming over. I'm glad that Kayla wants all of us together. For me, well let's just say I'm not to happy with Andy and Kayla in the same place right now. I mean I love both of them and I know he's my best friend but I just feel so uncomfortable with the whole 'oh yeah I basically fucked your girlfriend two years ago' thing. It's creepy.

"They both said they will be here in about 10-15 minutes." Kayla's beautiful voice brought me back to reality.

"Cool. What do you want to do until then?" I asked as Kayla sat down next to me on the couch. She leaned into my side and wrapped her arm around my stomach. I threw my arm around her back.

"Just want to sit here with you." She mumbled into my chest. I sighed and pulled her in closer. This feels so great. "I may not remember what we had these past few months but deep down I know that it was special. I want to remember, trust me I do, but does it really matter if I do or don't? All I know is that I feel something every time I'm around you." She looked up at me and I smiled down at her.

"You don't have to remember because it doesn't matter. As long as we are here right now, together, I could care less. Yes, we had an amazing past but we will have an even better future if we stick together." I kissed her forehead.

"Aww. You're sweet." She leaned up and gave me a quick kiss then there was a knock on the door. "Better get that before my sister can think something dirty is going on." She giggled and winked at me. This women...

"Get anything special for your surprise?" Bailey walked in and asked me when she saw me.

"I got a kiss." I smirked at Kayla.

"What?! That's it?" Bailey exclaimed.

"Oh and I got to shoot a guy." I shrugged. Bailey looked at me wide eyed then at her sister. Kayla looked away ashamed like she did something wrong.

"Don't tell me it wa-" Bailey got cut off by Andy knocking on the door.

"Got to get that!" Kayla yelled and ran off. I heard Kayla squeal and with what happened last night I jumped up and ran for the door. All I found was Andy setting Kayla back down on her feet. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. I mean they did have something and she remembers what they had. She could easily go back to him if he wants her.

"Hello? Man you there?" Andy was waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah man, I'm sorry." I chuckled and faked a smile. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kayla look at me a little confused.

Bailey rounded the corner. Her eyes got big and she gasped. I followed her eyes and they were looking at Andy. Andy had a similar expression on his face.

"Kayla I have to talk to you. Now!" Bailey pulled Kayla's arm and they walked off to the kitchen while me and Andy walked into the living room.

*Kayla's POV*

We get into the kitchen and Bailey is pacing back and forth. I grabbed her shoulders, she stopped walking and looked at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked with a little chuckle behind my voice.

"That man." She point towards the living room.

"Andrew? Yeah so what? What about 'that man'?"

"He's hot..." She trailed off.

"Don't have to tell me." I mumbled under my breath.

She gasped. "You didn't..." She busted out in a laughing fit.